Addict Part 2 Stay

Jon turned in bed, slowly waking up. The guilt and shame of his actions laying heavy on his chest, He looked to his side, seeing Damian passed out next to him. Why was he so weak? How could he have such a low self esteem that he does this to himself? Crawling back into bed with Damian even if they were broken up? Jon got out of bed and pulled on his boxers and grabbed his clothes from the floor. Damian wouldn't wake up yet, he was out cold and Jon didn't wanna be there when he woke up in a sour mood due to his hangover. Jon dressed quickly, he was in civilian clothing so he couldn't just fly out the window. He opened the door but stopped as he was met with the clear blue eyes of the oldest bat brother.

"Oh hi Jon, What are you doing here?" Dick said with a smile, but sounding a bit confused. Jon looked into the ground, blushing and Dick sighed out through his nose. "It's okay, I've been there to Jon."

"It's not okay, but I can't stay away from him." Dick placed a hand on the younger's shoulder and gave a kind smile. Jon returned the smile. "He is passed out in bed anyways, he was pretty drunk last night and I think he might have been on some pill or something." Dick nodded.

"I'll take care of him." He said kindly and Jon nodded making his way out the door. Dick walked in and started cleaning the apartment. Then he made some coffee and unpacked some groceries he had brought.

"Grayson?" Dick turned to look at his younger brother who was dressed in only his boxers.

"Hi little d." Dick said shipper.

"Shhhhhh! Too loud." Damian whispered as his face twisted in pain, clearly feeling the hangover. He looked around. "Where is Jon?"

"He left." Dick said and Damians face fell.

"Right." He said sadly and he walked over to a desk picking up a rolled up joint and his lighter.

"Isn't it a little bit early for that?" Dick said and Damian gave him a tired glare before walking out onto the balcony, lighting the joint. Almost immediately he felt the calming effects of the hemp plant, and his headache lightened. Dick walked out and sat down a tray with breakfast on the patio table then sat down. "Come on, food will help too." He pleaded and Damian looked at the food and the coffee, he walked over, sitting down. Putting the joint in the ashtray to finish later. He took the coffee up to his mouth and brought his legs up to his chest as he drank. Dick glanced down but regretted it as the boxers slipped up and showed multiple bruises on his lower legs and ass. "So how come Jon stayed over?" Damian looked into the coffee.

"Don't completely remember." Damian said tiredly.

"Dami, what did you take yesterday. Jon said you were on something different." Damian shrugged. To be honest he didn't really care what he took. He had a high resistance against all drugs thanks to his mothers drug trials that she performed on him. So he could take pretty much whatever. As long as he got high he didn't care much.

"Why are you here Grayson?" Damian asked and Dick picked up a sandwich.

"I want your help with a mission." Damian looked up at his older brother and mentor.

"Why, father has forbidden me from being Robin so why do you want my help?" Dick smiled a sad smile.

"Damian, you are more than just Robin-"

"Yeah, a demon and an assassin." Damian interrupted.

"Dami please." Damian stood up and picked up his joint walking inside as he took another blow. He walked in and got dressed avoiding looking at any reflective services, or his own body. When he walked back to the kitchen Dick was there.

"Dami, you need to stop this you-." Damian held up a hand.

"when you grow up being beaten every single day, trained to the brink of death and beyond and then forcefully brought back to life over and over again you can get to decide what I do, until then none of you know what it's like for me. Now stop telling me how to live my life!" Damian growled and walked past Dick to his computer where he sat down and started working. Dick looked at his little brother with pity. He knew he had severe lingering problems from his past trauma most of them with the lazarus pit, but he hadn't always been like this. He sighed.

"You realize you are going to lose Jon forever if you keep this up." Damian didn't stop what he was doing or look at his brother.

"He has already dumped me, I think it is pretty clear I've already lost him. Now goodbye Grayson." Damian stated coldly as he took another blow of his joint. Dick couldn't see him like this any longer so he took his keys and left. Damian stopped typing and sighed. He then looked at the empty bottle of scotch on the kitchen counter. "Fucking great." he mumbled to himself.

Jon arrived home, his parents had already left for work and he was alone in the big house. He walked up to his room, he undressed and walked to the shower where he just stood for a good half an hour. He felt disgusted with himself. Why had he let Damian coax him into sex. Why did he do that? Damian calls him out of the blue and rambles some bullshit and it is all it takes for Jon to come crawling back to him. How could you love someone so much and hate them but still have sex with them. It is so confusing.

Jon got out of the shower and got back to his room and put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then he laid down in bed curling up in a ball. Why can't he help himself around Damian? A tear ran down his face and hen he started sobbing into his pillow. It hurt. Hurt to be so close to Damian and still not be able to reach him. he needed to take a step back, he knew that. He needed to cut him out of his life but it was hard. Every time he thought he was over him, Damian called or was in a bad situation and Jon came running. Like last night. Damian had called him begging him to come pick him up so Jon had gotten in his car and driven and picked him up in a really bad part of town. Damian had been too out of it to make his way up the stairs so Jon helped him into his apartment. and then... Jon turned in bed. he had to face the fact. Damian might be an addict but Jon was addicted to Damian. He needed help. He needed to stop seeing Damian.

Ping

Jons phone got a notification and he picked it up.

Damian

Got home ok?

Jon looked at the text. he knew Damian only texted him because he felt guilty. Jon turned off the sound and put down the phone.

"Damn you Damian." Jon whispered as he started crying again.

A/N So this will be a couple of parts, I'm thinking 3 or four. Hope you like it and if you or someone you know is struggling with an addiction seek help in adults around you or the via medical professionals.