Demi-sexual or Dami- sexual

Both boys are aged up so sixteen and seventeen respectevly. And they have only been a team up for six months.

Jon was nervous. He was sitting on the edge of a skyscraper in Gotham. Dangling his legs over the edge waiting for his partner. Damian and Jon had been partners for almost six months and Jon was crunching hard on the older vigilante. Damian was dark and dangerous and for a goodytoshes farm boy like Jonathan Kent that was extremely hot. And after six months of blushing, stumbling, stuttering and acting like a complete idiot he was finely gonna tell him tonight. But he was nervous. Damian was mean at best. Normally he was just cold and grumpy. At least if he teased Jon or said mean snarky comments he gave Jon attention. But sometimes, very rarely. Damian showed Jon the side he knew was hiding underneath. A kind, fragile and carrying soul that was just badly damaged.

"Superboy!" The stern voice of his partner brought him out of his thoughts and he turned to look at him. Damian stood in his Robin suit, glaring at the younger. "What was so urgent? I have things to do." Jon bit his lip and gave an awkward smile. He knew Damian would be cranky because Jon asked him to meet him but he thought it was quite fun when the robin got irritated with him.

"Well...I.. eh...wanted to..." Jon sputtered and Damian groaned in annoyance.

"Spit it out Kent!" Damian growled and Jon blushed. He really liked it when Damian got annoyed. He was so cute and hot and... Jon looked at Damian's enjoyed face and gathered his thoughts.

"Well I really wanted to talk to you. I had something important to tell you." Damian raised a brow. Not looking impressed. Jon swallowed and blushed. "Well you see, we have been partners for a while now and ever since we met I've kinda felt....drawn to you..." Jon blushed and Damian furrowed his brow.

"What? Jon, what are you talking about? Jon bit his lip again. How was he supposed to explain? Maybe just show him. Jon started walking towards Damian. A glint in his eyes and Damian took a step back. "Jon?"

"I think I just need to show you what I mean." Jon took a hold of Damian's hand and Damian glanced down at it but before he could look up Jon cupped his cheek and gently pressed his lips against Damian's. The older vigilante froze. A moment later Jon pulled away from the one-sided kiss. His face beat red. "Dami..I really like you..." Jon glanced up at Damian, looking at his masked eyes. Mouth slowly a gape. "Dami?" Damian snapped out of his shock and looked to the side.

"I'm sorry Jon, I don't feel that way..." Jon's heart sank. Of course Damian didn't feel the same way. Jon pulled his hand back and took a step backwards.

"Right, no sorry. I was stupid to think you liked me back. You must have lots of other people to like. Why would you like me? I-"

"No Jon! I... it's not you... I don't feel that way about anyone. And I haven't for a long time." Jon blinked a couple of times in confusion and Damian sighed. He took his hand up to his mask and removed it, walking over to the edge and sitting down. Jon looked at him for a moment before following and sitting down next to him. " I don't feel sexual or romantic feelings the way most people do. Only time I have ever felt it was towards a boy back in the league. He was a servant and had just been assigned to me. He was nice and we started talking, we quickly became friends. And after a while I... I started having feelings for him. And first then did the sexual feelings come. But the first time I kissed him...mother saw." Damian swallowed and Jon got a bad feeling in his stomach.

"Did she kill him?" The question was carefully asked but Damian still clenched his eyes together in pain.

"No...worse...she had me do it." Jon felt his heart break and he didn't know what to say. Damian was still clenching his eyes shut but a lone tear escaped his eye and Jon leaned over, hugging him. And for once Damian didn't pull away. A moment later he opened his eyes, looking down at his city. "That's why I don't let anyone get close. Because if I do. I might gain sexual feelings for them or even romantic. And mother would never allow that... anyone I would fall for would be in danger." Jon pulled away and Damian glanced up at him.

"Is that why you are so cold with me?" Damian nodded.

"If we just stay partners there is no risk that I get feelings for you... I mean I already like you but...That's why I don't want to. I care too much for you to put you in that danger." Jon pulled Damian back into the hug.

"Dami. You can't live your life in fear of your mother. What she did was horrible but you can't deny such a big part of yourself as your sexuality." Damian pulled away.

"My sexuality?" Jon smiled.

"What you are describing sounds a lot like demisexualety. Connor has tried to explain it to me and maybe you should talk to him about it. But it sounds like it." Damian looked confused.

"And demisexsual means?" Jon smiled again.

"You only feel sexual attraction if you already have a strong relationship with the person. " Damian blinked a couple of times. That made a lot of sense and it felt like a puzzle piece fell into place.

"Wow, eh okey... so ehm... then to truly know if I like you or not we would have to become closer friends, right?" Jon smiled kindly and scooted closer to Damian.

"Think so... and I really like you and even if you end up not feeling the same. I still want to be friends." Damian scanned Jon's face for signs of deception but he found none. So he smiled back.

"Okay. So what do friends do for fun?" They smiled at each other and that night they didn't stop any crime or do any work. They simply had fun and enjoyed each other's company. And they did that all night, and the night after that, and the one after that. Soon realizing that their friendship looked a whole lot like dating and little by little Damian saw Jon in a new light and so did Jon. Apparently he liked Damian even more when he was nice to him although he still liked when Damian was being bratty.

One night a couple weeks later they arrived back in Damian's room after a night of hanging out and some light patrolling.

"No way. 11 is the best!" Jon called after Damian.

"You mean the walking talking five year old in a bowtie. No, 12 is obviously superior." Jon laughed at Damian's reasoning.

"A mad Scott, really? Nhaw than I take 10 any day, at least he's hot." Jon said grinning and Damian walked up to Jon, poking him in the chest.

"And that is of course all you care about, you horny teenager." Jon blushed and Damian gave a bratty Grin.

"I am not just-" Jon tried to argue but Damian interrupted.

"Oh look, a skinny guy in a suit, wonder how you would react if you saw me in a suit? Would you throw yourself at me like a bitch in heat?" Before Jon could stop himself he grabbed Damians shoulders and pushed him against a wall, glaring at him and Damian blushed a deep red. Jon slowly seemed to realize what he had done and started to let go of Damians shoulder but Damian took a hold of his hand, pulling him in close again. He gave a cocky grin and whispered. "Don't stop now Jonny boy, you just got me warmed up, I thought you liked it when I was naugthy and you got to put me In my place.'' Damian's deep voice made Jon shake with excitement. But he needs to be completely sure he understood Damian right.

"You sure?" Damian's grin widened.

"I've been watching you Jonny and I can't stay away any longer. Sorry I've been so stuck up. You better show me how to be a good boy like you." Damian whispered puringly and Jon broke and he pushed himself against Damian, squishing him against the wall. He nibbled on Damians ear, erninga a soft moan.

"You are such a brat Wayne." Jon whispered and Damian shivered. Jon turned Damian's head and connected their lips, pushing a leg between Damian's legs. "I'm gonna punish you real good."

"Ohhhh!" Damian moaned in response. Jon let a hand wander under Damians shirt. "Jon!" Jon stopped, meeting Damian's half-lidded eyes. "I think it's safe to say I like you too." A beaming smile crept up on Jon's cheeks and he leaned in kissing Damian passionately.