Never have I ever smut scean after (NSFW)

This is the continuation of the last chapter and was requested by  

Damian and Jon spent some time talking to Bruce then as soon as fate let them snuck up the stairs to Damians bedroom. Jon slammed Damian against his door after he had closed it.

"Oh, god Jon." Jon bit down on Damians neck and let his hands travel up Damian's sides. Sending shivers through his body. Damian choked on a moan and Jon nibbled at his earlobe.

"What is it princess, don't you like it?" Jon pushed a knee in between the shorter males leg. Putting pressure on his hardening member.

"You are such a tease you know that right?" Jon chuckled, letting out an almost evil laugh, not at all like Jons happy light voice. Jon was only like this when they were passionate. Almost like he turned into someone else. Like Jonathan Kent and Damian's dom Jon were two different persons. But he loved them both equally.

"Only because I know you like it. And you do like it very much." Jon pressed his knee forward, gaining a moan from his boyfriend. "Don't you?"

"Yes, yes I do." In this state Damian was Jon's loyal subject. A puppy who would do anything to please his master. He felt his mind begin to blur, partly because of the alcohol but he had to stop himself so he put a hand on Jon's chest. Jon softened.

"What Dami?" Damian tried hard to form a sentence, but was failing miserably much to Jons amusement. Damian opted for a one word answer.

"Condoms." Jon raised an eyebrow.

"Don't you have any in here?" Damian shook his head. Jon was partly holding Damian up by having his arms around his waist.

"Well do you know where we could find any?" Damian nodded.

"Todd's....Todd's room." Jon smirked. Amused at how hard it was for his boyfriend to form even two words and for what he was about to say.

" Well go fetch some kitty." Damian looked up, shocked and a bit scared. Jon smirked widely. "I'm not getting them. I can do fine without having sex tonight, if you want to you have to go get them." Damian gave a pleading look but Jon held firm. Damian gathered all his strength and did his best to regain his composure. When he opened the door he was still bright red in his face and a large problem was showing through his pants. He walked over to Todd's door and opened it. Surely he was still down at the party. The room was dark and Damian turned on the switch. But regretting his decision the second he did.

He hadn't seen it in the dark but on the bed sat a completely naked Tim on top of a naked Jason, riding him.

"Ahhhh!" Damian screamed and covered his eyes.

"Ahhhhhhh, no, no." Tim screamed and desperately tried to cover himself with a blanket.

"What the hell demon spawn?" Jason screamed from where he was laying on the bed but he didn't look too upset.

"Damian, oh god, this isn't what it looks like." Tim shrieked as he tried to get off Jason but Jason took a firm grip on Tims hips pushing him down on his cock. Which got a moan from Tim.

"Actually it is exactly what it looks like Timbers. Now demon spawn, why are you here?" Jason said. Oddly calm, still holding Tim in place on top of him. Damian was still shielding his eyes.

"Ehm, condoms..." It got quiet for a second before Jason burst out laughing. He tilted himself and reached to the nightstand, once again making Tim moan as he shifted in him. Damian tried to block out the sound. Jason turned back and threw a box of condoms at Damian which he caught, still with his hand covering his eyes.

"Have fun demon spawn. Don't let the super wreck you too bad." Jason yelled. Louder then he needed to. Damian was unbelievably red and it didn't help that Jason started bucking his hips into Tim before Damian was even out the door.