Proposal

Idea given by @Omglol2127 on @DxmixnWxyne story Damijon omegavers https://www.wattpad.com/story/264136093-damijon-omegaverse

Damian was sitting at the batcomputer in his batman suit, looking through a case. He felt a shift in the air and smiled.

"Welcome home beloved." He said without letting his eyes of the computer.

"Thanks Dami." Jon walked up behind him bending down and kissing his temple. Then he leaned on the computer, he glanced at the screen than at Damian.

"What Jon?" Damian said, still not looking away from the screen. Jon blushed lightly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Do you know what day it is today?" Damian furrowed his brow.

"Tuesday?" Jon snapped his head, looking at Damian.

"Dami its Friday, never mind, that's not what I meant, It's a special day. We have been dating for four years today." Jon smiled kindly and Damian glanced at him.

"So?" Jon sighed.

"So..." Jon went quiet and disappeared out of Damians peripheral vision, so he turned to his side. Jon was on one knee stretching out a candy jelly ring. He smiled lovingly, a blush on his cheeks.

"No thank you Kent." Damian said turning back to the computer. Jon felt his heart break and he looked into the ground and sniffled, Damian confusingly turned back, looking at his now sobbing boyfriend. "Jon why are you crying?"

"You*sob* didn't even let me ask *sob*." Damian was confused.

"Ask what, if thought you were dramatically handing me a candy?" Damian said annoyed.

"I was*sob*." Damian was even more confused.

"What? Then why are you so sad that I said no?" Jon broke into another sob, still sitting on the floor.

"I wanted to ask you today*sob* But it hasn't arrived yet* sob* So I thought I'd use this, but *sob* if you don't want to*sob*." Damian was looking at his boyfriend with a confused face. Trying to understand What the Superman was saying.

"Calm down you big cry baby, what are you saying? What hasn't arrived?"

"Your ring. *sob*" Damian's face fell in disbelief.

" A ring... Jon...are you trying to propose?" Jon let out another sob and nodded. Damian's face turned into a loving smile and he turned his chair so he was completely facing Jon, then he leaned down taking Jons hands. "I'm sorry Jon. What did you want to ask?" Damian said in a velvet voice and Jon looked up at him with his tear filled sapphire eyes. He sniffled and held up the gummy ring again.

"Damian Wayn...*sob*" Damian smiled and laughed. Jon gathered himself again. "Damian Wayne al Ghul, my partner and best friend. Will you marry me?" Damian smiled, cupping Jons cheek.

"No thank you." Jons head dropped and he gave another sob. Damian laughed. "Oh Jon I'm kidding." He lifted up Jons head, making him look at him. "Of course I will." Damian smiled kindly and Jon pushed himself up on his knees and connected their lips. They pulled away and Jon sniffled but smiled. Then he slid the gummy ring onto Damians finger. "There better be an actual ring on the way." Damian said jokingly and Jon nodded.

"There is, there is." He hugged Damian and Damian hugged back.

"Cry baby?" Jon pulled away.

"You turned me down, twice!" He said angrily but still had a smile on his lips.

"No I said no to a candy and the second time I joked." Damian laughed out and Jon shook his head.

"Not a good Joke Dami, that was just mean."

"I'm a Wayne, it's part of our charm.'' Damian said with a cocky grin.

"Just come here." Jon pulled Damian down on the floor with him so he was sitting in Jon's lap and he kissed him passionately. Damian kissed back and tangled his hands in his fiancés hair, smiling into the kiss.