Addict: Part 3 The wish

Damian looked at his phone screen. He was trying to hold back his anger. Instead of tossing the phone he pushed it down in his pocket and went and put on his shoes. He took his jacket and stormed out of his apartment. He walked for a good twenty minutes before arriving at a bar. It was a dump but who cared. Damian walked up to the bar putting a fifty on the table. The bartender raised a brow.

"Vodka, leave the bottle." The bartender shrugged, took the money and put down a full vodka bottle and a shot glass. Damian took the bottle, leaving the glass and walking off to a corner table. He popped the lid off and took a big sip. Then he pulled out his phone again, he scrolled down on Jons profile and saw the newest announcement.

Jonathan Kent in a relationship with Steve Rolin

Then there was a picture of the two of them smiling. Damian felt like his stomach would turn. Who even was this other guy? Damian knew he was being stupid. He and Jon broke up over six months ago, but he still hated the fact that Jon had moved on. Seeing him with someone else, it made him sick to his stomach. Somewhere inside him was a voice growling. Jon is mine. And the egoism of that made him feel sicker. He took another big sip of the vodka. Randomly someone sat down at his table, he looked up to see a guy in his thirties.

"Hi kid, you all alone?" Damian didn't answer, just looked at him. Then spoke.¨

"What do you want, sell me something, fine. Have sex in the ally, I'm all yours but I am not sharing my bottle." Damian stated coldly and the man laughed.

"Direct, I like it."

"Fuck!" Damian yelled out as the guy hit his prostate. Damian was slammed forward harder against the wall as the man pounded into him.

"Shit." The guy behind him swore as he came into the condom." He pulled out and Damian turned around, the man quickly sat down and took Damian in his mouth and started sucking him off. Damian took the bottle up to his mouth and gulped down the vodka. He then brought it down as he felt him getting near his climax. The man shoved a finger into his entrance and pressed on his prostate and Damian came with a low grunt into the man's mouth. The guy swallowed and pulled off. Getting up and kissing Damian. Damian pushed him away and took up his pants. Then took another sip of the vodka. The man handed him a pill and Damian didn't even look at what it was before throwing it in his mouth and washing it down with the vodka.

"Hi kid, there is a party at Ororks, wanna come?'' Damian shrugged, and the guy picked up his pants and his phone, calling for someone. Damian's mind started getting fuzzy and next thing he remembered is that he exited a car and walked into a party. It was loud and crowded, smoke filling the entire place. Damian quickly lost track of the guy he had followed and was pulled into a dance with some guys. He was groped and kissed and handed drinks, pills and smokes. The light and the faces started to blur together and he once again blacked out. Next thing he remembered was making out with a girl on a sofa. Then pushing her off and a dude getting on top of him instead and they start to make out. He thinks his zipper was zipped down and someone sucked him off. He was handed more alcohol and smokes. A meth pipe was passed around and Damian inhales some crystal meth. That made everything seem a bit sharper in all its fuzziness. He was fed some brownies. A boy took a pill and transferred it to him while they made out. Soon the world started to shift in unnatural shapes and strange things started happening. People were speaking in languages that couldn't exist and the room had colors mixed of food. Damian faintly remembered giving his address to someone and then finding himself outside his apartment. He didn't know how long it took to get up the stairs. They were soft as jelly and he had to crawl up them. He couldn't use the elevator because it was infested with rabbits. Finally Damian was at his door and took up the tiny key snakes that slither into the lock on the door, opening it. Damian made his way inside and over to his sofa, which looked like it was made of Goliath fur. He lied down and it felt like he was laying in warm mud. He looked at the ceiling and saw a little blue robin fly up and land upside down on a huge skeleton finger.