Friends?

Damian 17 Jon 16: no powers universe

Jon got out of the orange pick up truck and fixed his tie, feeling like it suffocated him.

"Are you okay walking home? Your dad and I will be late home from work?" Lois asked and Jon turned to his mother.

"I will be fine mom, I have my phone so I will find my way." He gave his signature smile and Lois smiled back before driving off. Jon turned back and looked at the enormous building. Gotham high school He sighed. His parents and he had moved to Gotham just a month ago and today was the first day of the new semester. He was a first year student so it wouldn't be super awkward. His entire class was new. Well kinda, most came direct from Gotham academy and straight up into highschool. Jon scratched under the collar. Oh he longed for his t-shirt, flannel and ripped jeans. He walked over the school yard and into the building, looking at a wall to see where he was supposed to go. But the school was huge.

"Do you need help?" Jon turned his head to the voice. There stood a blond girl with a kind smile.

"Yeah, hehe, I'm a first year and don't exactly know where I'm going." Jon said, a bit embarrassed.

"No worries, I'm a first year too, what class are you in?" Jon looked down at the paper he had gotten.

" 1D, I think." He said a bit confused and the girl's face lit up.

"That's my class, come on I'll show you the way, oh and I'm Cassie by the way." She said excitedly and reached her hand out towards Jon. Jon smiled back and shook it.

"Jonathan but everyone calls me Jon."

"Nice to meet you Jon, now come on." Cassie grabbed his hand and pulled him along with her, then Jon's eyes caught a glimpse of something green. He looked and saw a boy with tanned skin, dark hair and bright emerald eyes walk past him. Time seemed to slow down. He was gorgeous. But the second ended and Cassie pulled him down along the corridor and the boy disappeared into the masses.

They got to class, and Cassie waved to a couple sitting in the back.

"Kathy, Maya!" The girls turned and smiled, waving. Cassie pulled Jon over to them.

"Hi Cassie How was your summer at Themascera?" Maya asked, smiling.

"Okey It's weird there, like no guys at all, but sunny, compared to sunless Gotham, oh guys this is Jon." Cassie stepped aside so they could see Jon and he waved and smiled sheepishly.

"Hi." He said and Maya and Kathy smiled at him.

"Hi, Jon I'm Kathy and this is Maya. Are you new in Gotham?" Jon breathed out an anxious breath and nodded.

"Yeah I grew up on a farm in Hamilton, a bit outside Metropolis." He said with a slight laugh but his voice was drowned out by a mocking laugh.

"Ahhh a little farm boy, ey, what ya doing here in the big city? Gotham ain't no place for farmers." Jon turned and looked at the person mocking him in a fake country accent.

"Oh shut it Luthor, no one asked you." Maya growled and the boy walked towards her.

"What did you say, Ducard?" The boy growled. A second later, Maya grinned and a friend of the guy tapped on his shoulder.

"Eh Rex?" He said with a shaky voice.

"Not now Junior!" Jon's eyes widened as he saw the guy walking up behind Rex and put a large hand on his shoulder before spinning him around. The guy was huge. probably two meters tall and muscular, a full head of burning red hair and a golden grown complexion.