Your body, your rules

Warning! Talk of sexual trauma!

The door swung open and Jon backed Damian into his large room. Jon pulled away momentarily to close the door and lock it as Damian eyed him, passion burning in his emerald eyes. A second later Jon's lips were on the youngers again, walking him to the king sized bed in the middle of Damians room. The kiss was heated and passionate and longed for, Jon felt so pent up, months no years of sexual tension ready to burst. Damian and he had been dating for a month officially and this was the first time they were gonna be intimate. Damian had finally agreed. They sat down on the bed. Hands intertwined and lips meeting hungrily.

Damian felt his entire being shiver. Jon was normally so loving but now he was eager, and almost forceful. Damian dismissed the through. It was fine. Jon loved him and would never hurt him. Jon bit Damian's lip and a strange feeling flashed over his consciousness. No, never mind. He pushed it away and kissed back. He felt how Jon untangled one of his hands from Damian's and put the hand on his thigh. An image flashed before Damians closed eyes and his heart beat faster. No... Jon's hand started moving up his leg toward his crotch but suddenly the hand wasn't Jon's loving one but a hard hand from the past. Damian swiftly caught the hand, breaking the kiss as he twisted Jon's arm and pushed him into the pillow.

"Aaaaaaah!" Jon yelled, mostly by surprise. Damian was breathing fast and held Jon down. A silence laid over them for a moment. "Dami, are you okay?" Jon's muffled voice snapped Damian out of his trans and he quickly let Jon go. Standing up and turning his back towards him.

"I'm fine, please just leave." Jon kneed his shoulder before standing up.

"No, Damian tell me what's wron-" Jon put his hand on Damian's shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" Damian flinched away and Jon felt worry grow in his chest, this wasn't like Damian. He let his hand fall and took a step back.

"Okay, I won't touch you, but I'm not leaving. I'm just gonna stand here, okay?" Damian didn't answer and Jon waited patiently as he calmed down. Jon finally reached out a hand towards him and Damian glanced down at it and turned to his boyfriend, carefully taking his hand as if it might burn him. "Are you okay, what happened?" Damian shook his head. Jon reached his other hand out to him and Damian took it. "Damian look at me." Jon commanded in a soft voice but Damian only shook his head. "Yes come on, look up baby." Jon coaxed and Damian opened his eyes to meet Jon's sky blue gaze. "I will never hurt you. "

"Jon–." He was interrupted.

"No listen. I will never hurt you, I will never touch you or do anything to you that you don't want to. I love you." Damian glanced down and Jon swore he saw tears in his eyes.

"But I do want to, I just..." Damian trailed off. Jon looked at the younger man, studying him.

"Was it when I touched your leg?" Damian bit his lip.

"It was all of it." Damian said weekly and Jon nodded.

"Is this okay?" Jon asked, gesturing to his hands, where he was holding Damian's. Damian nodded.

"It's not your touch, normally it is so kind and loving but, when it became hard and sexual I..." Damian trailed off again. Jon knew he wasn't good when it came to expressing his feelings. So he took a hand up to Damian's cheek but before touching him he asked.

"Is this fine?" Damian nodded again and as soon as Jon's hand was on his face Damian leaned into it, walking closer. Jon carefully embraced him. "Is kissing your forehead ok?" Damian nodded again and Jon kissed his shorter boyfriends revenant hair. "I love you Damian. We don't have to do anything." Damian shook his head.

"But you had looked forward to it and I said I wanted to." Damian's voice was on the verge of breaking and Jon squeezed him a little bit tighter.

"That doesn't matter, I never want to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable. And you always have the right to change your mind." Damian gripped Jon's shirt. "Do you wanna sit down?" Jon whispered against his head and Damian nodded. Jon sat them down in bed, Damian in his lap, hugging him tight. Then they just sat there, Damian was silently crying into Jon's shirt and Jon was drawing soothing circles on his back. After a couple of minutes Damian pulled back and got off Jons lap sitting next to him. Jon looked at his partner with compassionate eyes as he brushed his thumb over the back of Damians hand.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Jon asked in a low voice and Damian looked at the floor. There was a long silence as Damian seemingly gathered his thoughts.

"It was a part of my training, back in the league. Sex can be used as a form of torture so of course I needed to be able to withstand it." Jon looked at Damian in horror.

"Talia didn't?" Jon cut himself off.

"No, she had others do it, she never got her hands dirty with that kind of training." Damian squeezed Jon's hand.

"I'm so sorry Damian, I had no idea." Damian shook his head.

"I've never told anyone about it and for a long time I didn't think it was any different from any of my other training, but when I went into puberty, and my hormones gave me all sorts of thoughts and feelings, the trauma resurfaced." Both boys stayed silent for a little while.

"That's why you didn't want to do anything?" Jon asked carefully and Damian's brow furrowed.

"But I did, and I do. I've wanted to be intimate with you since before we got together but anytime you get too close I just remember...them." Damian looked at the floor. "I love you Jon, I want to be with you but I'm just so broken." Jon got off the bed and kneeled on the floor in front of Damian.

"Look at me baby." Damian opened his eyes. "I love you, and you are not broken, horrible things have happened to you but that is not your fault. I love you just as you are and I never want to make you feel uncomfortable. It's your body. And no one is going to take advantage of it ever again. Not Ra's, not Talia, no shadows and least of all me. You are safe." Damian squeezed his eyes together again and tears rolled down his cheek. Jon sat on his knees pulling Damian into another embrace. "We will get you help Damian, we'll call Leslie the first thing tomorrow, but don't you ever feel like you have to do anything you don't want to, and you don't owe me anything.... I'll only masterbate for the rest of my life if that is what will make you happy."

"Heh." Damian let out a laugh. "Let's hope it won't come to that. I want to be able to be with you." Jon hugged him tighter and smiled.

"I'm just saying, don't feel like you have to stress yourself. You'll heal in your own time, and I will never leave you. I'm staying right here, no matter what." Damian hugged Jon tighter, a smile tugging at his lips.

"I love you so much Jon, I don't know what I ever did to deserve you." Jon smiled and kissed Damian's head.

"You were born. That's all, you exist. That is all you have to do for me to love you, exist.

A/N I know I haven't updated this in a long time, partly because I have a lot of work but also because the stories are flowing slower. I have been publishing new chapters in my book Make you mine (DamianXSlade) Go check it out if you haven't already.

But seriously. I have so many friends (of all genders) who have experienced sexual abuse and everyone needs to hear it said once in a while. YOUR BODY, YOUR RULES. This means:

1 You don't owe anyone anything!

2 You can always change your mind! And no one has the right to be mad at you for it.

3 You decide over who does what to your body!

4 If you are uncomfortable it isn't OK! Listen to your own body and mind.

5 Forced consent is NOT consent!

Stay safe everyone and remember, sex is suppose to be fun and feel good. If it isn't or it doesn't something might be wrong. Love you all <3