Touch me like you do (DamiJay/JayDami NSFW)

Jason goes to an orgy club and is utterly confused over who he finds there.

Jason mid 30

Damian 17

It was summer, not that you could know that living in Gotham where the sky was always gray and it rained constantly. If you ever want to know what it's like go to Sweden. Anyways. 

Jason Todd found himself in the company of his best friend Roy Harper. They were on their way to a club where they apparently held orgies. Jason was unsure if he would like it. He had tried a couple of times and it had never really been his thing but Roy talked him into it. Saying that the club was good. So now they where on their way to a sex club. Yay. The club was located in one of the richer parts in Gotham. It was in a basement. But as they walked in Jay actually thought it looked nice. It was clean and lit up with red and purple lights. There was a bar and several large beds. Like large, like tree king sized beds big. It really looked nice and kinda cosy. Several beds were filled whit people making out and others where they where naked and having sex. Some beds one person was bound up and pleasured by many others. There were free condoms everywhere and lockers where you could leave your clothes and valuables.

"Good evening gentlemen." A man, or Jason thought it was a man, eh who cares?, walked up to them and gave them a couple of condoms and a small bottle of lube. Jason gave an awkward smile and they took what was given to them. "You can join anywhere you like, all sessions are open. If you'd like to start a closed session. Ask at the bar and they will take you to a back room. Our rules are simple. Use condoms at all times, there is no kink shaming. Consent is always necessary and if you don't stop if someone tells you to you are banned from the club. There is a safe word here, if used by anyone in the party the session is stopped until it's settled. The safe word is moonlight. Enjoy your evening." The person walked away.

"Alright I'm gonna go get undressed. I see a session I'd like to join. Have fun Jay." Roy said as he walked to the lockers. Jason walked up to the bar asking for a drink. He looked around at the different beds until a specific one caught his eyes.

A slim tanned boy sat on his knees on a bed. He hung in his arms that were tied to a hook in the ceiling. He just barely had his knees on the mattress. He was wearing a mask covering his face, only showing his mouth where he had a ball gag. Half a dozen people, all naked, where around him. Pleasuring him and themselves on him. Jerking him off, sucking him, giving him bite marks all over his body. Others where at his ass, eating him out or fucking him. You could obviously not see his face but his entire body shivered. He saw that it was covered with scars and he was sweating. Jason wondered how long he had been tied up like that. Jason drank his drink and made his way over. Each bed had a place to throw your clothes and he took off his jacket and shirt. As he got closer the others on the bed offered him space right in front of the boy. One girl invited him to touch his dick. Jason went forward running his fingers over the boy's cock. It wasn't large but it's shape was perfect. A large head and lovely physic. Actually his entire boy was pretty well trained. Before he could think Jason found he was taking the cock in his mouth. God he tastes good. The boy moaned out through the ball gag. Jason circled his tongue around the large head. That's when he noticed the boy wasn't wearing a condom. He thought the rule was condoms at all times he pulled away and asked the girl who had offered him the boy.

"Why isn't he wearing a condom?" The girl looked at him and smiled.

"This is D. He is a regular. He has gotten permission to be without and he has signed a contract so the club don't take responsibility." Jason raised his eyebrow. So a pro huh? Jason got up next to the boy's face kissing and biting along the way. He got up to his ear.

"Aren't you a kinky one?" The boy froze then suddenly started to squirm getting up on his legs, Jason backed away.

"Moonlight!" The girl behind him yelled and two workers came over untying the boy's hand from where they were on the ceiling. When he was free the boy quickly untied his ball gag and threw off his mask. He stared with wide eyes at Jason. Shit!