Listening in

Clark was sitting on the sofa tapping his foot on the floor. The tv was showing the news but he wasn't listening. He was thinking. Should he? No it's wrong.

"Clark darling, please stop tabbing your foot before you make a hole in the floor." Lois who was sitting writing on an article said over her shoulder. Clark stopped.

"What do you think they are doing up there?" Clark asked his wife with a nervous voice.

"Clark!" Lois turned and stared at him. Lois had a glare that could challenge Batman.

"I know ,I know honey, I just worry for him, Jon is..."

"A young adult. Clark dear he is turning 18 in a month so what if he and Damian are having..."

"Oh god don't." Clark hid his head in his knees.

"Clark, you are acting childish. Damian and Jon have been dating for six mounts now. It's alright if they want to be intimate." Clark shook his head and Lois rolled her eyes. "Just let them be honey, I know it's not that hard for you to not use your super hearing and x-ray vision." Lois got up and walked to her study to get something. Clark started tapping his foot again. He looked up the stairs to where Jons room is. He thought for a second but just before he decided to use his x ray vision to check in on his boy his phone rang. He picked it up.

"Clark Kent."

"Don't do it Clark."

"Bruce?" Clark lifted an eyebrow.

"I know what you are thinking, but don't do it. Believe me I have raised four boys. Leave it alone. It is not something you want to walk in on." Clark looked around his house, seeing if Bruce had put up any spy cameras in his house but he saw nothing.

"Okay... bye Bruce." He hung up. He decided to go outside. He walked around the farm taking care of some business. He flew up taking of a damaged branch from a tree. When he accidentally looked into Jons bedroom window. In the bed Jon was laying with his head on Damian's bare chest. And Damian was hugging him. They were both asleep, or at least resting. The blanket pulled up to their waists. Clarks smiled but then Damian opened his eyes and looked straight at him with a deadly glare that he had definitely inherited from his father. Clark slowly flew down the tree so he couldn't see in anymore and walked back inside. He didn't know how Jon wasn't terrified of that kid. Because he was.