𝟏𝟏. 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

❝Feeling hopeless and full of despair is just a slower way of being❞

Sadness, hopelessness. the most familiar emotions to Anna, it was the emotions she had spent years familiarizing herself with, this new found anger however was completely foreign to her.

Rage. It was the emotion Caius had hid behind for millennias, an emotion he identified himself with, an emotion others identified him with, this sadness however, was something new entirely.

FORKS, WASHINGTON - THE HOSPITAL

Although Carlisle had been the one to greet the Stanleys when Anna was rushed to the hospital, he hadn't been able to be her primary doctor, as he himself felt too close to the case, knowing how big of an impact the girl had had on his family, his eldest daughter especially when they had lived in Forks. This though was a decision he soon came to regret seeing as Annas primary doctor decided to have her discharged the second she had calmed down from her little (actually not) outburst.

This decision had not only Carlisle but also Denise absolutely fuming, the first being worried sick (not that he could be but you get the point) about the girl, and not knowing what she would do, especially now that he was soon to have an angry and quite frankly rather scary king breathing down his neck, the latter however knew that she was not about to let her daughter come to any harm, so after arguing with Annas doctor for well over 30 minutes, she decided that Anna was to be under constant surveillance until they could find a more permanent solution, hopefully a hospitalization in the psychiatric ward with the best doctors for her. Anything to keep Anna alive.