𝟎𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

❝Hello darkness my old friend I've come to talk to you again❞

Hello darkness my old friend I've come to talk to you again

- paul Simon

FORKS, WASHINGTON

ANNAS ROOM

Anna, ever the insomniac, hadn't gotten a wink of sleep.

So it was safe to say that she was not very pleased when someone knocked on the door early the morning after the twins shopping trip with Bella. At first Anna completely ignored it, she was too depressed to leave her bed, you see she had been kept up that night by thoughts about depression and what it seemed to have done to Isabella, a girl that Anna previously had considered a best friend, who now after yesterdays events seemed completely foreign to her. This led her to considerations about what it was doing to her as well, taking away her enthusiasm, work-effort and the joy she used to experience at the simplest of things, but as someone kept knocking, Anna realized that she was probably the only one home and that she would have to get it, so reluctantly she rolled out of bed, and put on some slippers before heading towards the door.

FORKS, WASHINGTON

STANLEY HOUSE

Bella Swan didn't know what she had expected when she showed up at the door step to the Stanleys house, but five minutes of waiting, only for the door to be answered by an exhausted and grumpy looking Anna was not it.

 Anna was always so well put together, that she had kind of expected the girl to be up bright and early, and yet there she stood wrapped in a blanket with unicorn slippers on, trying her best to smile at Bella in spite of wanting nothing more than to crawl back to bed and sleep into a painless death.