𝟎𝟒. 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬

Trigger warning
Slight mention of self harm

❝I'm nothing but a lone wolf; misunderstood and labelled to be dangerous❞

I'm nothing but a lone wolf; misunderstood and labelled to be dangerous

Anna wanted to die. It wasn't that complicated she was simply exhausted, and she couldn't handle it anymore, she had spent the last few days sleeping, trying to get away from her own mind, but even her sleep was haunted, haunted by images of blood, pain and death, her dreams were lucid, and she had trouble separating dreams from reality was the blood from her vivid imagination or from the new lines on her thighs, was the blood on her hands or in her mind? The one thing she knew for sure was that Anna was alone, if she was to believe her sisters gossip (which wasn't always the most reliable source) Bella, Mike and Jake had had a fiasco of a movie night resulting in Mike getting sick, Jacob getting unreasonably mad and a few awkward rejections, Jessica had talked for hours and Anna still hadn't made out what was up and down in this situation, but she knew for certain that something had happened seeing as both Bella and Jacob had suddenly disappeared on her, leaving her to feel as lonely as ever.

It was a funny thing, depression that is, everytime you have a moments peace from it you think you're going to be okay, but then it comes back ten times harder and you don't understand what happened, that was the worst part, those moments when you thought you were getting better only for reality to slap you right across the face, and that was the part Anna was experiencing in this moment, she had thought it was getting better when she laughed along with Jacob and Bella all those hours in the garage, while fixing the bikes, but once again she had been painfully wrong.

Due to the last few days of total radio silence the last thing Anna expected was a call from the one and only Isabella Swan asking if she had heard anything from Jacob, which sadly she hadn't, Bella had afterwards offered that Anna could join her on a hike, but Anna didn't want to be in the way, she was tired of constantly feeling like she was a burden to everyone, so she kindly thanked Bella for the offer but said she had things to do, then she hung up, you see Anna was a terrible liar and she completely panicked so hanging up the phone seemed like the best option in the moment, of course she was over thinking her rude action now, but that wasn't anything new.