𝟐𝟐 -𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

When the remaining Cullens arrived it was too late, there was nothing they could do to stop Anna from changing, and it broke their hearts especially Carlisle, he had seen a change in Anna over the last while - he had seen her finally starting to try. And he knew that the girl didn't want this and he also knew that her recovery that had been on the right path would probably take a huge step back now, and he had grown so very fond of the young girl, and saw her as a daughter, and the thought of her being further in pain killed him inside.

It was a long and painful conversation they had to have with Denise and Jessica, everyone cried. The news that her daughter may get worse, or forget about her broke Denise, and Jessica couldn't even imagine a life without her twin sister in it, they were supposed to grow old together, have kids that could have play dates, she was supposed to be the cool aunt, and now she never would be, her sister would be right there and yet still she wouldn't.

Calling Caius was another difficult task that the Cullens had been left with, he didn't even answer them when they told him that Anna had been changed, he simply hung up, and if you were in Italy with him at that moment you would know, that he crushed the phone as venom welled up in his eyes, he blamed himself so much, in that moment he may even have understood what it meant to be Anna, how was he going to live with himself now?

ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ ɢᴜʏs - ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ - ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ - ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇ, ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴡᴀʀᴍs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ! ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ!