𝟎𝟖. 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:

 ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀᴜᴛɪᴏᴜs ʙᴀʙɪᴇs ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ (ᴏʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ). 

 ᴀʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴀʀᴏʟɪɴᴇ

❝My thoughts have destroyed me more than blades ever could❞

ABOARD THE PLANE FROM FLORENCE

Anna was heartbroken. It wasn't an unfamiliar feeling to the girl ,no she had had her heart broken but not like this, not by a man she had barely heard utter a word, not by someone who as Alice put it on the plane ride home was supposed to be her 'soulmate'.

Everything that ad happened in Italy was on rewind in Annas mind, what did she do to mess up everything this time? was it all her fault like it always was? it probably was right?

Questions filled Annas mind, making it hurt in the area right behind her eyes, she was exhausted, but she knew that in spite of not having slept for more than 24 hours, due to her ever wandering thoughts on the plane ride both to and from Florence, that the day was far from over. 

Anna had called her mom from the airport explaining what had happened and why she had disappeared, but Denise didn't want to hear any of it, she herself hadn't been able to sleep either out of sheer worry.