𝟏𝟓. 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

❝Our sweetest songs are ones that tell of saddest thoughts❞

Our sweetest songs are ones that tell of saddest thoughts

Anna always prided herself the best she could, on being a good friend, she always tried to be selfless and put others first even if she was beginning to understand just how grave consequences it had for her personally.

Yet she felt she had failed. At a crucial time she had been too caught up in herself to even think about Isabella and her issues, she hadn't even thought to check up on the girl after her little cliff-diving stunt, of course Anna had been busy with her own 'incident' when they returned from Italy, but still she felt that she should have payed more attention and known that something important had to be going on since Bella herself never actually responded to the news of Annas suicide attempt.

At first Anna had been extremely saddened by the fact that she didn't as much as hear a small "hey good to see you're still alive" from the Swan girl, but now that she was sitting here in the Cullens kitchen she got the idea that maybe she had been the neglectful one, of course anyone with a stable mental health would know that such thoughts were completely misplaced and down right 'crazy,' Anna's mental state was far from healthy and so her point of view on the matter was very on sided inside her self-degrading mind.

However what she would soon find to be a blissful oblivion was about to come to an end as a frantic Edward and scared looking Bella rushed into the Cullen house, Edward yelling unnecessarily about a vampire breaking into the Swan house while Charlie, a man Anna had come to see as a bit of a support figure during Bellas comatose months, was home. The thought made Annas stomach do a turn, the thought of him and Bella potentially being hurt, was physically painful for the Stanley girl

FORKS, WASHINGTON - CULLEN LIVING ROOM

Anna heard the front door open and close again, as Carlisle asked Edward questions about the intruder "who was it? someone we know?" he asked, "a stranger, I didn't recognize his scent" Edward explained to the gathered Cullens (minus the southern gentleman and the vampire version of hulk) and the two humans, Caius and the guards having gone to Seattle to feed for the week.

"A nomad passing through?" Esme went on to ask, but Rosalie quickly dismissed the idea by adding that a nomad wouldn't have left Charlie alive, the thought alone making Anna want to curl up into a ball and cry.

Just then Jasper and Emmett entered the room "the scent disappeared about five miles south of Bellas house" Jasper injected, "someones orchestrating this" Carlisle concluded, and from what Anna had learned of the supernatural world it wouldn't exactly be a new occurrence that someone went after Isabella Swan, "Victoria?" said person asked out into the room but Alice, who was placed besides the girl, shut down the idea fairly quickly by explaining that she could see Victorias decisions and the vampire hadn't made any about harming Bella.

"It has to be the Volturi" Edward concluded, which for some reason made Anna feel quite defensive, so she decided it was as good a time as ever to speak up "why would they do that? especially now that some of their own live under your roof?" she asked, "I read Aros mind in Italy, he wants me and Alice's powers" Edward theorized "I don't think it's the Volturi either" Alice cut in, "I've been watching Aros decisions too" she continued "besides I don't believe Caius would be very secretive about it if he wanted to check up on Bellas human status" Anna added, quite frankly to her blaming the Volturi sounded crazy. 

"So we keep looking" Emmett said in his usual deep voice "We'll also take shifts guarding Bella at her house" Carlisle commanded "another protection detail?!" Rosalie asked with annoyance clear in her voice "Rosalie..." Carlisle started, "no she's right" Bella interrupted; "you can't protect me, watch my dad and search for the intruder" she said "and for Victoria" Rosalie added snarkily "and keep yourselves fed" Bella finished "I'm not leaving you there defenseless" Edward said, with a new found determination "well I'm not going to let you starve" Bella countered "and I wouldn't be unprotected, I have..." 

and so an unlikely alliance between the wolves and the vampires were formed, all to protect a frail little human girl, with a knick for supernatural trouble. 

𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, ᴄᴀɪᴜs ᴠᴏʟᴛᴜʀɪ (𝟏)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara