𝟎𝟗. 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞

❝And here you are living despite it all❞

And here you are living despite it all

- Rupi Kaur

Crimson. An evil color, the color of the blood we bleed, the color of monsters eyes... the color of his eyes, the one who didn't want you. didn't want you... don't want you... no one wants you, your'e a burden, and infection, you cause pain to every one, you cause pain... you are pain.

Anna screamed.

FORKS, WASHINGTON - THE HOSPITAL

THREE DAYS PRIOR

Denise was covered in blood as she ran into the ER behind the doctors who had Anna on a bed rushing her towards a room with closed curtains "I'm sorry ma'am you can't go any further" a nurse, Jackie was her name, told Denise as Anna was rolled into the room. She watched as someone sat on top of her daughter doing CPR, Annas cheeks had no color, no sign of life, then again there shouldn't be, because Anna wasn't alive. She was dead.

Denise cried. Jessica cried hell even one of the nurses looked tearful as they worked to revive the young girl who had taken her own life. Doctor Carlisle Cullen ran through the ER to get to the closed off room so that he could help the girl, that he due to resent events had come to think of as family "charge one-fifty" He called out, getting the defibrillators from a nurse, "Clear" he yelled out, everyone took a step back as he chocked the girl, it became quiet for a second before everyone hurried back to work, making sure the girl got air through the intubation, as the nurse who had previously been on top of Anna continued doing heart massage.

Bip... Bip. Bip - they had a heartbeat, Carlisle almost collapsed on the floor with relief, but he couldn't, work wasn't done, he still needed to stitch up the deep wounds that littered the girls forearms. His heart broke at the sight.

Telling Denise Stanley that her daughter would live was undoubtedly one of the best thing Carlisle had ever done - and he had saved many people, done loads of things - but very few compared to this feeling, the feeling of the woman crying tears of joy in his arms "thank you doctor Cullen, thank you, t-t-thank you" Denise cried out as she finally let the man go "when can we see her? is she awake?" she proceeded to ask "Denise listen, Anna is awake but she's not here... she's mentally comatose, and we don't know when she will wake, it's obvious that she's suffered some mental trauma, and she will need time to recover" the doctor explained calmly, thinking mack to the girl who had opened her eyes and showed full brain activity, but refused to do anything but stare right ahead.

The new information on her daughters condition sent Denise crying once again, she blamed herself, it wasn't her fault, if Anna was awake she would tell her mom that, but she wasn't, not right now, and no one elses word mattered, she didn't want to listen to their words or their obnoxious voices, she only wanted her daughters words and her daughters voice.

FORKS, WASHINGTON - THE HOSPITAL

THREE DAYS LATER

Three days. 72 hours. 4320 minutes. 259.200 seconds. That's how long Jessica and Denise had sat in that hospital room crying while watching their last family member stare numbly up a the ceiling, and then an ear piercing scream came from the seemingly mute girl, several nurses rushed into room and tried to hold the girl as she started thrashing in the bed and clawing at her eyes, it was obvious that this was one of her worse psychosis's. 

After three people had been holding the girl for about thirty minutes she finally calmed down so that she was no only silently sobbing "please why didn't you let me die?" she croaked out looking at one of the nurses with an uncharacteristically hateful look "no one wants me!" she yelled out into she room before collapsing back on the bed crying "no one wants me" she repeated in a quiet whisper, hoarse From all the screaming and crying. 

Denise and Jessica had both opted to leave the room, and were now sitting in the waiting room, Jessica resting her head on her moms shoulder, they were both terrified of what they had just witnessed, none of the two could recognize Anna, she rarely reacted so violently hell she rarely reacted at all, most the time she was frankly too exhausted to do so, so this had been a very difficult situation for the two, who wanted nothing more than for Anna to be okay, to be happy. They both felt helpless because deep down they knew there was nothing they could do, and they were beginning to doubt there was anything anyone could do. 

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜɪs ɪs sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ.