𝟏𝟗. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

❝Don't hold your breath for anyone❞

FORKS, WASHINGTON - STANLEY HOUSE

The brush went through Jessicas hair at a steady rhythm, the girl was over the moon, not only was she graduating, but her sister had been allowed to come home and help her get ready.

Anna was overjoyed to see her family again, to see their smiles when they saw her, but it was bittersweet, because Anna hadn't seen them happier or more careless in years, and she knew it must have had something to do with the fact that they didn't have to worry about her for all hours of the day and night.

Nonetheless if anything it made Anna even more adamant on recovering, she wanted to be able to live with her family, and she wanted to be able to be a part of a family that was full of laughter and joyful times.

"Have you prepared your speech" Anna asked as she continued to brush though Jessicas hair, "yes I've rewritten it like a hundred times but I think it's okay now, I'm nervous, are you nervous? wait no you already graduated, I forgot I'm sorry I'm just so nervous" Jessica rambled making Anna chuckle slightly, she had truly missed her sister.

Jessica looked up at her sister in wonder, though Anna didn't know it herself, her family weren't the only ones who had changed, no in this short amount of time that had went by since Anna had decided to at least try and get better - which had resulted in her eating three meals daily, and going for a walk every morning, so that she at least left her bed - she had regained some of her old glow, one that Jessica and Denise hadn't seen in many years.