𝟎𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

❝It's easy to stand in a crowd, but it takes courage to stand alone❞

It's easy to stand in a crowd, but it takes courage to stand alone

FORKS, WASHINGTON

ANNAS ROOM

It was a gloomy and rainy day in Forks, like always. Anna Stanley sat in her window looking out into the forest with a book in her lap. She had been reading, well trying to anyways, when she lost focus (again)she was supposed to go shopping with her older twin sister, Jessica, and their friend Isabella Swan, but honestly Anna didn't have the energy nor want to do so, she didn't with anything lately, everything she used to love had kind of gotten lost in questions about the meaning of life, leading to where she was now.

Anna sat in the window holding her knees close and resting her head on them, while rocking back and forth, trying to provide herself with some comfort from the deep darkness that had taken over her mind.

She was so preoccupied with thinking she didn't even hear the Bell ring or her sister calling her name, in fact she didn't hear anything until her door was slammed open, making her jump down from the window still and drop her book on the floor "didn't you hear me call?" Jessica said in her usual high pitched voice that hurt Annas tired and sensitive ears. She wanted to snap at Jessica for banging the door open so violently, and giving her such a shock, but she was too exhausted for an other argument, she had enough of them when Jessica bickered with their mom over nothing special, so she simply nodded while picking up the stuff she had dropped, Jessica put her head slightly to the side, it was obvious her sister was getting worse and she couldn't understand why. 

Anna was everything she wanted to be and more, and yet Jessica heard her cry herself to sleep, she was left behind when Anna got hospitalized yet again, and she would lie in her bed holding her ears silently sobbing as Anna sat in the room just besides hers in their mothers arms, having another psychosis and screaming about how she wanted to die, none the less she sympathized with her twin, after all Jessica cared more about Anna than she did about anyone and she just wished Anna could see that.