𝟐𝟏. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲

❝I seem to be torn between 'I wish we'd met earlier' and 'I wish we'd never met'

❝I seem to be torn between 'I wish we'd met earlier' and 'I wish we'd never met'.❞

Tomorrow. that was the day that Alice had predicted. A day of unavoidable doom. The new born army was coming and Anna was terrified, Caius had refused to honor the truce with the wolves and had therefor taken to travel back to Italy, where he was needed anyways, what he forgot in all of the havoc was that Anna needed him too, yes she had been tough on him an probably also unfair, and slightly toxic in her language towards him, but she had been ready to apologize, and to let go of her anger, to forgive, but now she feared she would never get the chance, and that thought alone was tearing the girl apart.

Anna however had no time to ponder, the Cullens were working to a point where it was beginning to effect the family, Rosalie and Edward for example wouldn't stop arguing about small insignificant things, not that them arguing was new, but this was kind of next level.

Originalt the Cullens had hoped the they could leave Anna at the house under the protection of Caius but seeing as he bailed, it was decided that she would wait out the fight at home with Denise and Jessica, with Seth there to protect her, it was Edwards idea that because it was the most obvious place to put her, they probably wouldn't go looking for her there.