𝟎𝟕. 𝐇𝐢𝐦

❝A clear rejection is aways better than a false promise❞

When it came to love Anna was an all or nothing type of person, either she knew she would love you the moment she saw you or she wouldn't love you at all.

When she locked eyes with him she didn't doubt for a second that he was someone she was going to love, she didn't know how but she knew that she would. She was in a trance, completely absorbed by the blonde, red eyed beauty, who was staring into her soul with a strangely loving look on his face. Or maybe it wasn't that strange,  seeing as Anna was willing to bet she looked somewhat the same.

VOLTERRA, ITALY

VOLTURI CASTLE, THE THRONEROOM

Anna was rudely awoken from her trance however when she heard a scream coming from Bella, she turned to see Edward lying on the ground seemingly in so much pain he couldn't even make a single sound, unlike Bella who was screaming for them to stop, Anna was stunned speechless, what kind of people - no not people so to speak - would cause intentional pain to others- she didn't understand. She looked back up at the blonde vampire in search of her previous comfort, but all she got was a somewhat hateful expression staring back, this confused Anna, how had he changed his views on her so fast? and without even knowing her?

Anna looks back at Edward who's still writhing in pain, but just as the girl, Jane, looks away from him he slumps on the floor in exhaustion. "Jane dear... the girl" a man in the middle of the room with sleek black hair says, and Jane directs her gaze at Bella, making Annas heart rate pick up significantly, due to her nerves, she didn't want her best friend to be in pain, besides she didn't know what consequences it could have long term seeing what it had done to Edward who was vampire after all.