🐾 8 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

After the attack of the Western Pack, Jungkook and Taehyung had slowly begun building a friendship each day they were together.

Everything seemed fine for everyone except for one, Jungkook's fiance. Ever since she saw Taehyung, she disliked him.

The reason being, even though Taehyung was a boy, he had many feminine features that made her jealous of him.

But what made her even madder was that Jungkook was now spending more time with Taehyung than with her.

There were many times where she would sometimes try to talk to him, but Jungkook would just brush her off whenever Taehyung would come in.

Once she had enough, she decided to confront Jungkook about it. She entered his office room without knocking, startling Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I've had enough with you ignoring me every time I have tried to talk with you,"

Jungkook was currently sitting on his desk, working on some paperwork with Taehyung by his side.

"What do you mean by ignoring you?" Jungkook asked, looking up from his paperwork.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about," She said while walking towards him. "Whenever he appears, you just act like I'm not there," She said as she pointed at Taehyung.

"Excuse me, I haven't done anything for you to be accusing me," Taehyung said. "And if you haven't been noticing, every time I appear, it is because of work. But of course, you couldn't notice it because you don't even work,"

"You have no right to talk to me like that!" Jungkook's fiance yelled.

"That's enough!" Jungkook said using his alpha voice.

Jungkook's fiance whimpered by the sudden command. Taehyung was able to control himself by biting his lip to keep from any sound coming out of his mouth.

"If you keep your ideas and jealousy up, I promise you I will cancel our wedding," Jungkook said, not only shocking Jungkook's fiance but Taehyung as well.

When an Alpha cancels a wedding, it is like rejecting your mate. Even if an Alpha doesn't have a soulmate but is in a relationship, that other person can feel the pain as if they were their real mate.

But since Jungkook still hasn't found his mate yet, it won't affect him, but his fiance will.

"Don't you realize that I need your attention? You can't always be working and just forget about me," Jungkook's fiance said. Her lips were trembling while tears started to form and fall, ruining her makeup.

Jungkook started to feel bad for her because what she had said was true. He was so busy working with Taehyung that he hasn't been spending time with her.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted everything to be out of my way before our wedding day," Jungkook said as he walked up to her and embraced her.

"Taehyung, that's it for now, you probably must have been tired these past few weeks. I think it's better if we do this some other time," Jungkook said.

Taehyung only nodded before he exited out of the office room.

"That's was like watching a K-drama," Taehyung mumbled underneath his breath once he has closed the door.

"It was like watching a what?" A voice said, startling Taehyung.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Namjoon said, apologizing.

"No, no, you're fine. I didn't see you there," Taehyung said. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing. Shouldn't you be working with the Alpha?" Namjoon asked.

"I was, but then the future Luna came and did a dramatic scene," Taehyung said, summarizing what had happened.

"Yeah, she can sometimes be overdramatic, but we're all kinda used to it by now," Namjoon said. "Where are you going to right now?"

"Not sure. I was going to visit Jimin since I haven't seen him in a while," Taehyung said.

Taehyung and Jimin haven't seen each other that often ever since they both started working. It was kind of a challenge since they are so used to being with each other.

"How about I show you around the palace? I'm sure you still haven't seen all of it, right?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, I haven't explored it that much," Taehyung said.

"Well then, lets me show you around," Namjoon said, grabbing Taehyung's shoulder as they started to walk.

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

It was already dark when Namjoon finished showing Taehyung around the palace. Namjoon was now walking Taehyung back to his room.

Once they were getting closer to Taehyung's room, they both noticed the Alpha waiting there.

Namjoon only bowed before leaving, leaving Taehyung with the Alpha.

"Is there anything wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"No, I just came here to apologize again for what she did again," Jungkook said.

"Don't worry about that, I'm fine," Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded and was about to leave when he noticed something on Taehyung.

"Is your lip okay? It seems bruised," Jungkook said while leaning in closer to inspect it.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just happened to bite myself on accident. It will heal on its own eventually," Taehyung said, backing away.

"That's weird. It should have healed by now if it was recent," Jungkook said.

"Well, I have to go now. I'm sure you're tired after what happened today. Good night," Taehyung said as he entered his room and closed the door.

"Phew, that was close," Taehyung said. "I should be more careful from now on,"

•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! I was finally able to update this book after two weeks. School is making it more difficult to write new chapters, so there won't be new chapters every so often. Hopefully, you guys understand.

Q: How long are you able to stay up without sleeping?

I've used to stay up until 4 am to 6 am but now, I can't even make it to 12 am or 1 am.

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!