🐾 4 🐾

Thanks for 100+ reads!!!
♡♡♡

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

'Jimin, look over there,' Taehyung said, pointing his nose at a campsite.

'What about it?' Jimin said, having no clue what Taehyung meant.

'There's no one there. We can take this chance to see if they have some clothing,' Taehyung explained.

'Why would we need clothes?' Jimin asked.

'To change into our human forms, what else?' Taehyung said, already making his way to the tents.

'Oh'

The two wolves made their way to the campsite. They both looked around to make sure no one was in sight.

'You check over there while I check over here. If you find clothing, change quickly and run back to the woods,' Taehyung said. Jimin just nodded before they both went to different tents.

Luckily, both Taehyung and Jimin were able to find warm clothing.

After they shifted and wore the clothing, they both walked out.

They both stopped in their tracks. It was the first time they saw one another in their human form.

"Taehyung?" Jimin's high pitch voice called out.

"Jimin," Taehyung said in a deep voice, making Jimin taken back at his voice.

"Woah, I thought you had a high pitch voice," Jimin said.

"Surprise?" Taehyung said, more of as a question.

"Aww, you're so cute!" Jimin said all of a sudden while running towards Taehyung.

"We better go now before these people come back," Taehyung said, grabbing Jimin's hand and started walking away.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

"Where are we heading? We've been walking for a while now," Jimin said.

They had been walking non-stop since they left the campsite. It was now dark, making it a dangerous place for them to be.

"I don't know, but we have to find shelter for the night," Taehyung said.

They continued walking but stopped when Jimin heard something.

"Did you hear that? I think there might be someone following us," Jimin whispered.

Taehyung looked around, but couldn't see anyone.

"Let's just keep walking-"

As Taehyung was about to turn around, he and Jimin we're suddenly pushed onto the ground.

"Just wait until the Alpha knows you two are on his territory," A voice said.

Taehyung looked up from the ground to see a red-headed man looking down at them.