🐾 19 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

"You told the Alpha? I thought you didn't want him to know about your wolf," Jimin said. He was just now hearing that Taehyung had told the Alpha his wolf type.

"I know, but I've started to feel comfortable being around him. Sooner or later, the Alpha would've found out anyway," Taehyung explained.

"That's good to hear. However, did the Alpha say anything about you being a male omega? Cause if he did, I'm going to-,"

"Jimin, don't worry. The Alpha didn't treat me any differently. If he did, you know what I would do. I don't back down easily," Taehyung said after cutting Jimin off.

"So that's why you wanted to talk to my Alpha in private, huh? Do you think the Alpha would accept a male omega into his palace?" Eunha said.

She had followed Taehyung after he had left the office and had been listening to their conversation.

"Excuse me, but do you know that it's rude to be listening to other people's conversation?" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, calm down. There's no need to get angry. Just ignore her," Jimin whispered to Taehyung while holding his hand to stop him from doing anything.

"Oh, my bad. I didn't know you were having a private conversation," Eunha said sarcastically.

"Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I will do everything in my power to have you out of this pack," Eunha declared openly.

Both Taehyung and Jimin were taken back by what she said.

"Why would you do such a thing? Ever since we entered this palace, we've done nothing but good to this pack," Jimin said.

"I don't care if you've done well to the pack. Do you believe that I would just let some stray wolves arrive at the pack? Let alone a male omega," Eunha said.

Taehyung has had enough of her. He wasn't going to allow her to insult him just for being a male omega.

'Taehyung, what your thinking won't end well. It will just make things worse,' Jimin mind link to Taehyung.

'I don't care anymore. We've tolerated everything said and done for too long,' Taehyung said.

Just as Jimin was about to respond, Taehyung tackled Eunha down.

"Taehyung, don't!" Jimin yelled immediately.

Jimin noticed that Taehyung was behaving as if they were at the arena fighting wolves. No matter how much they've tried to forget about their past, they couldn't. It was a part of them.

Jimin could have effortlessly gotten Taehyung off of Eunha, but he didn't want to hurt him. Instead, he ran to call for help.

He ran to the closest room and opened it. He noticed it was the Alpha's office that he entered.

Jimin knew it wasn't the best idea to ask him for help but couldn't risk the chance of Eunha getting hurt and having Taehyung punished even more.

Jungkook was still inside working when he was startled by the door opening quickly.

"Taehyung, Eunha. Their," Jimin couldn't finish his sentence when Jungkook stood up and ran out of the office.

Jimin quickly followed behind.

As they were getting closer, Jungkook saw what was going on in front of him. With anger filling his head, he called out to Taehyung.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs.

Taehyung instantly stopped what he was doing. Eunha took her chance to slip away from Taehyung and run towards Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook, he's gone crazy! He just attacked me out of nowhere. He tried to kill me!" Eunha said, crying.

Jimin was shocked. He wasn't going to allow her to make Taehyung seem like the bad guy of the story.

"Listen, Alpha, don't believe what she's saying! She was the one who started first! She-"

"Don't listen to him. He's just trying to cover up what that monster was doing to me," Eunha said.

"Alpha please,-"

"Shut it, Jimin," Jungkook said and started walking towards Taehyung.

Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung, who was still on his knees facing down.

"Look at me," Jungkook said.

Taehyung didn't listen, so Jungkook raised his voice a bit more. "I said, look at me," Jungkook said more sternly.

Taehyung lifted his head slowly. His eyes slowly met up with the Alpha's furious ones.

"Listen here closely, Taehyung. I was nice enough to let you inside the palace. I was even nice enough to let you work close to me. But I won't be nice and let you get away with this," Jungkook said coldly.

"From now on, you'll be down in the dungeon. You won't be allowed out of your cell even if it is an emergency, got it?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded slowly.

"No, you can't do this! You haven't even heard the whole story," Jimin said while holding the Alpha's arm.

"Eunha-"

"One more word from you, and you'll be down in the dungeon as well," Jungkook said to Jimin.

Jimin looked at Taehyung. Taehyung just shook his head. He didn't want Jimin behind bars for something he didn't do.

"Alright then, I'll walk you down. Jimin, you go back to work," Jungkook said. Jimin just walked away, not bothering to respond to the Alpha.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Once they had reached the dungeon, Jungkook locked Taehyung inside a cell. Taehyung looked around. He remembered the first time when he and Jimin were locked up.

"Alright, I will be taking my leave now," Jungkook said.

"Wait," Taehyung said, making Jungkook stop.

Taehyung walked up to him and took off the necklace that Jungkook gave to him.

"I won't be needing this anymore," Taehyung said before giving it to him.

"Right...," Jungkook said and placed it inside his pocket.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! I know this is a bit of a crazy chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it! (I literally had to write this chapter three times). I also wanted to say, thank you for 12k+ reads! <33

Q: How tall are you?

I'm between 5'3 or 5'4 ft, so basically I'm taller than everyone in my family other than my uncle who's like 6'0 ft.

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!

(ノ・▽・)ノ♡