🐾 11 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

"You have to understand, I have to be gone for a while, so I'll have to take Taehyung with me," Jungkook said.

Jungkook was currently arguing with his fiance. He had a trip he had to attend to, and he needed Taehyung to go with him since Taehyung was his right-hand man.

"Why can't you take me instead? I have no problem going with you," His fiance said. She was determined to go with Jungkook just so that he didn't have to be alone with Taehyung.

"I know, but if we both go, then who will take care of the palace while we're gone?" Jungkook rationalized. "Forget it. I'm taking Taehyung, and that's final,"

With that, Jungkook started heading towards the door. But before he left, he said one last thing to his fiance.

"While I'm gone, Jin and Namjoon will take care of the palace. I don't think you're still capable of having the responsibility for taking care of the palace," After Jungkook said that, he left and closed the door.

"Fine! Don't come to me when you need help!" His finance yelled in frustration.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

"Taehyung, do you need any help with packing?" Jin asked. Taehyung was starting to pack a few clothes for the trip he and Jungkook had.

"Not really, but thanks for asking. I don't have much to pack anyway," Taehyung said, adding the last piece of clothing to the bag.

"Are you sure your okay with going on the trip? You'll be in a carriage for a while," Jin said.

"I'll be fine. I'll only be gone for about 2-3 days," Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, the Alpha is calling you. He's already outside," Hoseok said.

"Hope you and the Jungkook have a great trip," Jin said while hugging Taehyung.

"I'll get going now," Taehyung said after pulling away.

"I'll escort you to the Alpha," Hoseok said. Taehyung only nodded before waving at Jin.

Taehyung grabbed his things and followed Hoseok out of the palace. Jungkook was already inside the carriage, waiting for Taehyung.

"Let me help you get on," Jungkook said as he held his hand out to Taehyung.

Taehyung accepted his hand since he didn't want to seem rude if he didn't.

Jungkook gently pulled Taehyung into the carriage. Once Taehyung was inside, Hoseok passed him his bag.

"Everything is ready, Alpha. Let me know when I can start moving," Hoseok said. Hoseok was going to be the one driving in the passenger seat. 

"You may start moving now," Jungkook said. Hoseok nodded before he signaled the horses to start moving.

Taehyung didn't say much and just stared out. Everything was silent. The only noises were the horses walking on the dirt.

After about 10 minutes into the ride, Taehyung decided to ask Jungkook about the trip they were going to.

"Alpha, can I ask where exactly it is we're going to?" Taehyung asked.