🐾 12 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

It was still early in the morning when there was a knock at Taehyung's door. Even though Taehyung was sleeping, he got up to open the door.

"Good morning, breakfast is already served. The Alpha's are waiting in the dining hall," The maid said.

"Oh, tell them there's no need to wait for me. I'll be out in a second," Taehyung said.

The maid nodded and then left. Taehyung closed the door and got ready before he left the room.

"Good morning, Taehyung. Please sit down. We were just starting to eat," Daeshim said as soon as he saw Taehyung.

Jungkook looked up from his food after Daeshim had mentioned Taehyung's name. Taehyung sat in front of Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Taehyung before he started eating.

"Well, now that we're all here, we have an important discussion to talk about," Daeshim said as he placed down his hands on his lap.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked at Daeshim.

"We still don't know what exactly this creature is that has been attacking different packs over these past few years, right?" Daeshim asked. Taehyung and Jungkook both nodded.

"But we do know that it might be just one, and it is powerful enough to destroy a whole pack in just one day," Jungkook said.

"Do you perhaps have an idea of what this creature might be?" Daeshim asked.

"I'm afraid no, sir. Its power is much stronger than a witch, vampire, or any other creature," Jungkook explained.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I believe that if this creature is attacking different packs, then it must be looking for something valuable," Taehyung suggested.

Daeshim thought for a while, "You might have a point there, but what exactly is it looking for?"

"I guess that's where we should start. We should find out what it is that it's valuable to that creature," Taehyung explained.

"Alright then, where do you think we should start looking?" Daeshim asked. He was impressed with how Taehyung managed to come up with something.

"We should start looking at the packs it already destroyed to see any patterns of its attacks," Taehyung said.

"That's a great idea. Jungkook, your lucky to have someone this smart with you," Daeshim said while complimenting Taehyung.

"After we finish up eating, we will go and visit the packs. Well, what it's left of them," Daeshim announced.

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

"Daeshim seems to like you. It took me time to get along with him. Say, how were you able to think that the creature might have been looking for something?" Jungkook asked.

They were both walking together to Jungkook's room after breakfast. Jungkook needed to collect some things before leaving the palace.

"It's simple. If you're going around to different places, then it must mean you're looking for something important," Taehyung explained.

"Well, if it weren't for you, we would have still been there talking for hours," Jungkook said as he placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"It's not much. After all, it is my job to help you," Taehyung said with a sly smile.

Once they had approached their rooms, Jungkook removed his hand from Taehyung.

"I'll be quick. I just need to grab something," Jungkook said as he entered his room.

Taehyung nodded and stood outside, waiting for Jungkook. Not even 2 minutes passed before Jungkook came out.

"Here, it's a necklace so we can communicate. Since you're still not part of my pack, you'll have to use this," Jungkook said. He then handed Taehyung the necklace.

Taehyung was surprised. He'd never seen something so beautiful as the necklace. The necklace had golden symbols surrounding a purple jewel.

"I was originally going to give this to my fiance since we can't mind link until we're married. But, I don't think I'm ready to listen to her," Jungkook said as he rubbed his hand on his neck.

"Would you like me to help you putting it on?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded before giving Jungkook the necklace and turning around.

Jungkook placed the necklace around Taehyung's neck and connected the two ends.

Taehyung turned back around, facing Jungkook while looking down at the necklace.

"The purple color suits you amazingly well," Jungkook complimented Taehyung.

"Thank you," Taehyung said.

"Alright, try to tell me something," Jungkook said. He wanted to know if it was working correctly.

'Can you hear me?' Taehyung asked.

'Yes, I can hear you. Can you hear me as well?' Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Good, now we know that it works fine. We should start heading out now. We can't keep Daeshim waiting," Jungkook said and started walking. Taehyung followed him behind.

By the time they got there, Daeshim was just getting on the carriage. Jungkook got on first before helping Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat together while Daeshim sat in front of them.

"Are you guys ready? We'll be heading to the Northeastern pack since it's the closest one," Daeshim said. Both Taehyung and Jungkook nodded.

"You can start moving now," Daeshim said to the driver. They then started moving.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I'll upload a longer one next time. I finally entered Spring Break just a couple of days ago, so I'm hoping to be able to update my books more.

Q. Do you guys like when I ask you guys questions at the end of the chapters?

I like it because I get to interact with you guys. But if you don't like them, then just tell me. No hard feelings.

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!

(ノ・▽・)ノ♡