🐾 3 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

*8 years later*

"White Fang!"

"White Fang!"

"White Fang!"

"White Fang!"

The crowd chanted over and over again.

They were all sitting around the arena, betting money for which wolf was going win.

White Fang was the nickname Taehyung had gotten over the years.

Everybody in the town knew who 'White Fang' was, along with Jimin, who was known as, Armani Min.

They had earned the name after numerous fights with other wolves over the past few years.

'Taehyung, are you ready?' Jimin asked. Taehyung was laying down deep in thought.

'Taehyung?'

'Taehyung!'

'What?' Taehyung blankly said.

'It's almost time, are you ready?' Jimin asked again.

'Yeah, let's just get over with it,' Taehyung said, getting up.

Just as Taehyung got up, the man walked into the room.

"It's showtime," Said the man, grabbing both Jimin's and Taehyung's collar.

The man dragged them both to the arena, where everyone was cheering and screaming.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen! Today we have White Fang VS. Azazel Zev!" The announcer yelled, making everyone cheer.

"Next, we will have Armani Min VS. Gedeon Dee!" The announcer said, "Everyone place your bets! The first fight is about to start!"

"Be a good boy, and end that wolf's life," The man that was holding both Taehyung and Jimin said.

'Good luck Taehyung,' Jimin mind linked.

"Ready! Set! GO!" The announcer yelled.

The man then let go of Taehyung, and Taehyung went full speed toward the other wolf.

Taehyung was the first to attack, biting a piece of the wolf's fur. The wolf howled in pain as Taehyung jumped on top of him.

Taehyung was about to attack again when the wolf underneath him pushed him off.

Recovering, the wolf lunged toward Taehyung while he was standing up.

Everyone was cheering and shouting at the two wolves as they fought.

Taehyung had managed to pin down the wolf. The wolf was all bloody along with Taehyung.

Taehyung was about to end the other wolves' life when he noticed how the wolf looked at him with scared eyes.

The two wolves stayed in the same position until the crowd started shouting, "Kill it" over and over again.