🐾 6 🐾

Thank you for 200+ reads <33

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

The attack from the West pack was over, for now. Many soldiers were injured, and others were dead after the attack.

Taehyung ran to where Jimin and the rest of the people were. Jimin had managed to protect them as there were some soldiers from the West pack lying dead on the ground.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, worryingly.

"I'm good," Jimin said, "They were pretty easy to fight off,"

A young boy then came up to them, along with some other kids.

"You guys were so cool!"

"Those bad guys didn't even stand a chance!"

"I want to be able to fight as good as you when I grow up!"

"You fight even better than the other ones!"

The kids were complimenting them, and soon other people were joining the kids as well.

A loud cough brought attention to everyone. Everyone turned around to see the Alpha standing there.

They all bowed down except for Taehyung and Jimin.

"Taehyung, Jimin, please follow me inside," Jungkook said.

"Wait," A more aged woman said, catching the attention of the Alpha.

Jungkook turned around and looked at her.

"Yes? Hyun Shik," Jungkook said.

Taehyung noticed that she was the oldest wolf than the rest of the people. Meaning, she was respected by everyone, even by the Alpha.

"These two gentlemen, who are they?" Hyun Shik asked.

"Rouges, they were found yesterday," Jungkook responded.

"Well, they are good people. They helped protect us, even though this isn't their pack," Hyun Shik said, "I wish for them to stay here,"

Jungkook seemed surprised by her answer.

"Are you sure? We don't really know much about them," Jungkook said.

"Yes. Was I ever wrong about something?" Hyun Shik asked, making Jungkook sigh in defeat.

"No, Hyun Shik,"

"Good, you may carry on now," She then left along with the rest of the people.

Jungkook signaled Taehyung and Jimin to follow him back into the palace.

They both followed him back once again to the throne room, where Yoongi was still standing.

Jungkook then sat down at his throne before speaking.

"Yoongi, I had specifically told you to keep an eye on them, but you didn't listen," Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry, Alpha," Yoongi said, bowing down.

"But, I will let this pass since they did help us fight against the West pack," Jungkook finished.

"As for you two, even though you two are rouges, you've proven that your good people. That's why I've decided to let you both stay," Jungkook said.

Both Taehyung and Jimin looked at the Alpha, surprised.

"However, you will each have a job in the palace. Jimin, you will be working with Yoongi on helping him train the younger ones how to fight," Jungkook said, and Jimin nodded.

Jungkook then turned to Taehyung.

"And Taehyung, for you, I've decided for you to be my right-hand man," This shocked everyone, including Yoongi.

Being a right-hand man means that he would have to be everywhere with the Alpha. Well, not everywhere.

"Starting tomorrow, you two will begin your jobs. But, for now, you two will have your own rooms to sleep in," Jungkook said.

"Yoongi, please call Jin here,"

"Yes, Alpha," Yoongi said and walked out.

It wasn't long before Yoongi came back with a semi-tall man with broad-shoulders inside the room.

"Yes, Jungkook?" Jin asked.

"I told you not to call me by my name, anyway, can you assign these two their own rooms?" Jungkook said.

"Sure, please follow me," Jin said, and the two followed him outside the throne room.

As they were walking, Jin decided to start a conversation.

"So, what are your guy's names?" Jin asked.

"Oh, my name is Jimin, and he's Taehyung," Jimin said happily.

"What brought you two here?"

"Well, long story short, we were found walking inside the Alpha's territory. But we didn't know," Taehyung said.

Jin only nodded before they stopped in front of a door.

"Jimin, this will be your room. There are clothes already inside the closet if you'd like to change or take a shower," Jin said.

"Thank you, Jin. Have a good night," Jimin said to Jin and then walked over to Taehyung to give him a quick hug before entering the room and closing the door.

"Are you two mates?" Jin asked out of curiosity.

"No, no, we're just best friends. Also, we're both still 17, so we haven't found our mates yet," Taehyung said.

"Oh, well, I hope you two find your mates," Jin said with a smile, and Taehyung smiled back.

"Now, let's take you to your room," They started walking for a few more minutes before Jin stopped at another door.

"Here's yours, have a good night," Jin said.

"You too, good night," Taehyung said and closed the door.

Taehyung looked around the room. It was better than he expected it to be.

He then walked into the closet and saw that the clothes were of high-quality material.

Deciding he was going to take a shower, he grabbed some clothing and a towel before going inside the bathroom.

He took off his clothes until he was naked. Looking at the mirror, he could see all the scratches and bruises on his body from the past few years.

He turned on the shower and got in when he felt the water warm.

As the warm water was going down on his body, he felt relaxed. It had been a long time since he felt the water on his skin rather than on his fur.

Once done, he turned off the water and dried himself off. He put on the clothes and walked straight into the bed.

He got under the covers and quickly fell asleep.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! I'm finally back. Sorry for the late update again ~-~
I'll try to update this book as frequently as I can!

Q. If you had the world's attention what would you say?

I would say, "Stan BTS"
And other things, but mostly that.

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!