🐾 2 🐾

Please, don't be a silent reader. I enjoy reading your comments <33

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Taehyung and the group of men have been traveling for about a day or two.

Taehyung was still in his wolf form. He knew that humans didn't know people like him existed.

"Alright, we're here," One of the men said. 

"Where do we leave this pup?" said the man that was carrying Taehyung, since he was injured.

"Put him in a cage along with the others. We'll deal with him later," said the man.

The other man nodded before walking away with Taehyung.

As they came closer, Taehyung could hear the growls of other wolves. It terrified him because he was still young.

"Okay, I'll leave you here with him," the man said, pointing to another wolf that seemed to be around the same age as Taehyung.

The man then closed the cage and left. Taehyung just sat there, not knowing what else to do.

'Hey,'

Taehyung quickly looked up in confusion. He hadn't had any other mind link interaction ever since his mother.

'I'm right next to you,' said the voice, along with a small giggle.

Taehyung looked over and saw it was the other wolf.

'H-hi,' Taehyung said, still a bit terrified.

'Don't be afraid, my name is Jimin, I'm a beta,' the beta wolf named Jimin said.

'I'm T-taehyung, and I'm an omega,'

'An omega?!,' Jimin repeated.

'Yeah,' Taehyung said shyly, laying down and lowering his head since he was shy.

'Don't be shy,' Jimin said, walking over to him and laid down next to him.

They both didn't move or talked for a while. That is until Taehyung spoke up.

'What is this place?' Taehyung asked, still having no clue where he was.

'To be honest, I don't know either. I have only been here for a couple of days,' Jimin said.

As Taehyung was about to say something, two men entered the room. The one that had kicked Taehyung and another man that Taehyung has never seen.

"These are the youngest pups we have," the man who had kicked Taehyung said, pointing at Taehyung and Jimin.

"For how much are you selling them?" The other man asked.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other confused.

"How much are you willing to give me for them?" The man asked.