🐾 1 🐾

First chapter! Hope you guys enjoy it!

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

It was the winter season. Taehyung and his mother would go out of the pack to walk around the snow.

Taehyung has always loved to play with the snow. He is the only male omega in his pack but isn't the only one in the world.

Taehyung's mother, on the other hand, was a beta and a single mother. His father left them once he discovered that his only son was an omega.

Even though Taehyung's mother was sad that she had lost her mate, that didn't change her love for Taehyung.

He and his mother were outside enjoying the beautiful white snow. They were both in their wolf form since it was a rule from their pack.

As Taehyung was playing around with the snow, his mother detected something unfamiliar.

Being on high alert, she looked around to see if anything was out of the ordinary. Noticing that it was getting dark and cloudy, she called out for Taehyung.

With one howl, Taehyung quickly ran back to his mother.

They then started walking back to their pack.
As they were getting close, they saw fire coming from the pack.

The first thing Taehyung's mother did was grab Taehyung gently in her mouth since they were still in their wolf forms and carry him while running away.

She didn't stop running until she knew that they were far away.

Once they had found a cave that was underground, she let go of Taehyung.

'Why did we run away from home?' Taehyung mind linked.

'It's not safe anymore, but don't worry. Okay?' Taehyung's mother reassured.

'Okay'

'We'll stay here, for now. Just sleep, everything will be alright.'

After she reassured him, Taehyung fell asleep without hesitation.

But she, herself, didn't know if everything was going to be alright. Not having anyone to protect them was going to be a challenge for her.

She decided not to think of it for now and just laid down next to Taehyung.

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

*5 years later*

'Mom, I caught a rabbit!' Taehyung mind linked.

'Good job, I think we have enough for a week,' Taehyung's mother said.

They were both hunting together. It had been going like this for a couple of years now.

Taehyung was a natural at hunting.

For any other omega to hunt, it would usually be impossible. But for Taehyung, it wasn't.