🐾 7 🐾

Thanks for 700+ reads!
And sorry for the late update~ ㅠㅠ
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

After Jin left with Taehyung and Jimin, Jungkook dismissed Yoongi before he left the throne room.

It was already late, and Jungkook was tired after the battle against the Western Pack.

As Jungkook walked down the hallways, he noticed Hyun Shik walking around the garden out through the window.

Even though he was already tired, he decided to join her.

"Hyun Shik, what are you doing this late at night?" Jungkook asked as he approached her.

"Oh, nothing much dear, I was hoping you would come out," Hyun Shik said, as she turned around to face him.

"Why is that?" Jungkook said, confusingly.

"I wanted to talk about the two rouges that helped our pack. There's something particular about one of them," Hyun Shik said.

"Which one are you talking about?"

"The one that helped you during the battle. He had a very distinct atmosphere surrounding him," Hyun Shik said.

"Is it something I should be worried about?" Jungkook asked.

"No, not at all. It's something you should be glad about," Hyun Shik said.

"May I ask why?" Jungkook said, a bit confused.

"You asked too many questions, dear. But I'm sure you'll figure out why by yourself," Hyun Shik said, patting Jungkook's shoulder. "I'll be going now. You should rest as well, good night,"

Jungkook just stood there processing what Hyun Shik said.

As much as he wanted to figure out what Hyun Shik meant, he was already tired.

Jungkook decided to call it a day and walked back to his room.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

It was already the next day. Jin had already woken up Taehyung and Jimin since they were going to start working today.

"Jimin, I'll drop you off to Yoongi. He will tell you everything you need to know, alright?" Jin said.

"Yes," Jimin responded, still half asleep.

"And for you, Taehyung. I'll be dropping you off in front of Jungkook's room. You'll have to wait there until Jungkook comes,"

"You mean the Alpha, right?" Taehyung asked.

"Alpha, Jungkook, whatever you want to call him," Jin said.

After Jin had dropped off Jimin with Yoongi, he leads Taehyung in front of a door.

"Well, I better get going. I have my stuff to do, so I'll leave you here," Jin said before walking away.

Taehyung just stood in front of the door as told. He was looking around the palace to pass some time.

It wasn't long before Taehyung heard a cough, catching his attention. He turned around and saw that it was Jungkook's fiance.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook's fiancé said while giving Taehyung a nasty look.

Taehyung noticed but decided to let it go, even though it annoyed him.

"I will be working along the Alpha's side," Taehyung simply said, not wanting to talk with her much further.

Before Jungkook's fiance could say anything else, Jungkook came outside of his room.

"Ah, you're already here, Taehyung," Jungkook said. Taehyung just nodded in return.

"Jungkook! Aren't you going to greet me?" Jungkook's fiance said while trying to act cute.

Taehyung cringed a bit. He couldn't believe that she was going to be the future Luna.

Jungkook sighed before he walked up to her and kissed her head.

"There you go. I need to go now, okay?" Jungkook said he backed away.

"Hmph, okay, fine, but why haven't you told me that he was going to be working with you?"

"Didn't I say that I didn't want him here?" Jungkook's fiance said while crossing her arms.

"Yes, but you have to understand that you can't give orders until we're married," Jungkook responded.

Taehyung just stood there, leaving the couple to argue.

After a few minutes, he noticed that their argument wasn't going to end, so he decided to cough to get their attention.

Jungkook was the first to notice.

"Sorry, but I have more urgent things to do," Jungkook said to her, leaving her upset.

"Let's go Taehyung, sorry for the wait," Jungkook said before he started walking to the throne room.

Taehyung followed next to him. He took one last glance behind him and saw that Jungkook's fiance was glaring at him.

He didn't care, so he just turned back around and followed Jungkook.

"Sorry, for all of that, she can sometimes get mad or jealous out of nowhere," Jungkook said, apologizing.

"Don't worry, I've encountered many people like her," Taehyung said.

"If I may ask, why did you decide to help us during the attack?" Jungkook asked.

"For the safety of the people of your village," Taehyung simply said.

"Is that all?"

"Yes, we aren't that cold-hearted to leave your people for dead," Taehyung said, "Even though we don't belong to the pack, we still value the life of other innocent peoples,"

Jungkook was taken back at Taehyung's response.

Usually, the people he captures don't always have good intentions, so they end up in the dungeon.

"We don't usually find people like you or your friend here anymore, so I want to thank you two for what you did for my village," Jungkook said while bowing down.

"Your welcome," Taehyung said in return.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! Sorry for this late update, I know some of you guys were asking me when I was going to update this book, so here it is!

Thank you to the people who showed interest in this book, I honestly thought no one would read this.

Q: How was your guys Christmas and New Years?

Mine was alright, I didn't celebrate Christmas but I did celebrate New Years. Hopefully this year will be better that last year.

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!