🐾 5 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

"Hey guys, wake up. The Alpha wants to see you two," Yoongi said, waking up both Taehyung and Jimin.

They only nodded before Yoongi walked away, leaving the door open for them.

"Why so early?" Jimin whined as he got up.

Taehyung only shrugged and walked out of the cell while Jimin followed.

They followed Yoongi back upstairs until they stopped in front of the throne room again.

Yoongi opened the door, and Taehyung and Jimin walked in.

They saw the Alpha again, but he wasn't alone this time. Next to him was a beautiful woman.

"Who is she?" Taehyung asked Yoongi, who was walking beside him.

"She's the soon to be Luna in a couple of months," Yoongi said. Taehyung only nodded in response.

As Taehyung and Jimin finally reached them, Yoongi stood aside.

"Who are these two?" The woman asked, referring to Taehyung and Jimin.

"Rogue wolves, they were both found walking in the territory," Jungkook explained to her.

"Hmm, well, I don't like them, especially him," The woman said, pointing directly at Taehyung.

It took Taehyung some strength to hold himself back from talking back at her.

Jimin took notice of it and rubbed Taehyung's back to calm him down before retreating his hand back quickly.

"Relax, you can go back while I take care of them, alright?" Jungkook said.

"Fine, but I want them gone," She said while looking at them both.

"Hey, I'm the Alpha here," Jungkook said, using his Alpha voice a bit, causing her to give in as she was an omega.

Taehyung also gave in, but nobody noticed except for Jimin.

"Now go, I have work to do," Jungkook said, and the woman started walking away.

Once the woman was gone, Jungkook turned his attention to Taehyung and Jimin.

"Alright, let's start this. What are your names?" Jungkook asked.

"My name is Jimin, Park Jimin,"

"Kim Taehyung," Taehyung simply said.

"Birthday and age?"

"October 13, and I'm 17," Jimin said.

"December 30, and I'm also 17,"

"So you two aren't in the age to know who your mates are yet," Jungkook said.

Both Taehyung and Jimin nodded. They would only discover who their mates are once they turn 18.

"What kind of wolf are you two," Jungkook asked, looking at Jimin first.

"I'm a Beta," Jimin said.