🐾 16 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

"Jungkook, Hyun Shik wishes to see you at the garden," Hoseok said. Jungkook was currently at his office after calming down Eunha (Jungkook's fiance's name).

Even though Jungkook and Eunha argue, he still worries about her since they've been together for almost a decade.

Their parents arranged their marriage since it was a "tradition" passed down by their ancestors.

"Let me finish some paperwork, and I'll be out in a second," Jungkook said, not even looking up from the papers. Hoseok nodded before leaving his office.

It took Jungkook a couple of minutes to finish up the paperwork before heading towards the garden.

Since his office wasn't far away from the garden, he was able to make it quickly.

Just like last time they talked in the garden, Hyun Shik was looking around. He made his way to her while trying not to startle her.

"Hyun Shik, Hoseok said you wanted to talk to me," Jungkook said once he was next to her. "I'm guessing it's about what had happened earlier after I arrived back at the palace,"

"That is correct, but I want to talk to you about something else we had talked about last time we were here," Hyun Shik said as she turned to face him.

"You want to talk to me about Taehyung?" Jungkook asked. He somewhat remembers what they had talked about a few weeks ago when Taehyung and Jimin helped save his pack.

"Yes, I feel like you haven't gotten to know him these past few weeks," Hyun Shik said.

"What do you mean I haven't gotten to know him?" Jungkook asked her. He was sure they had gotten closer over time.

"Okay, would you mind answering what kind of wolf he is?" Hyun Shik said, testing him.

"...He is a..." Jungkook stayed quiet for a while. He was unsure what kind of wolf Taehyung was, which surprised him. He would usually know these kinds of stuff after meeting them.

"If you'd like to know, why don't you go ask him yourself?" Hyun Shik said. "He should be feeling fine after he had passed out,"

"Wait- Taehyung passed out? Why wasn't I informed about this?" Jungkook asked, surprised that he didn't know.

"I think you should have an idea why. Now get along and check up on Taehyung. Jimin must have left to continue working," Hyun Shik said as he patted Jungkook on his pack. Jungkook quickly made his way to Taehyung.

"Oh dear, I forgot to tell him where Taehyung was," Hyun Shik said to herself as she continued to admire the flowers.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

A knock on the door woke up Taehyung from his nap. Jimin had left not long ago, so he was unsure of who it was.

He stood up from the bed and made his way to open the door. Taehyung opened the door a bit to peek at the person who was knocking at the other side.

He noticed it was the Alpha and quickly fixed up his appearance before fully opening the door.

"Alpha, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be resting?" Taehyung asked.

"How could I be resting after finding out you fainted," Jungkook said. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, I'm feeling better. Thank you for asking. But, how did you find out?" Taehyung asked. He was sure no one had told the Alpha what had happened.

"Hyun Shik wanted to talk to me about something, and it somehow ended with me finding out," Jungkook said.

"Oh, well, if there's anything you need of me, I'll be here," Taehyung said as he was ready to close the door.

"Wait," Jungkook said, grabbing the door with his hand, stopping it from closing. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook.

"I need to ask you something if you don't mind. What type of wolf are you?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung stayed still.

He was unsure of what might happen to him if he told the Alpha what his wolf was since there weren't many male Omegas left in the world anymore.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook called out after noticing that Taehyung was spacing out.

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts once he heard the Alpha calling his name.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can tell you yet. I'll tell you once I feel more comfortable. For now, focus on getting some rest. It's been a long day for you anyways," Taehyung said before closing the door.

Jungkook was shocked. It had been a while since Taehyung had behaved like that. He didn't believe that Taehyung would behave like that just because of a question.

In the end, he decided to let it slide. He was sure that the reason why Taehyung behaved like that was that he was tired.

Jungkook decided to go to his office to finish some more work he had.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! Just wanted to say that I am done with testing! And there are about 7 more days left of school before I start Summer break, so I'll be able to update regularly soon.

Thank you to @dannysalvy1120704 for the name "Eunha" for Jungkook's fiance. <33 (Thank you to everyone who recommended a name for Jungkook's fiance. <33)

Q: Are you into more Male idols or Female idols?

To be completely honest, I am more of a Male idol. I just like their music more than Female idols, but there are a couple of songs I like from Female idols.

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!

(ノ・▽・)ノ♡