🐾 14 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

The days had gone by quickly at Daeshim's palace. They had gone to some of the packs the unknown creature had destroyed.

They didn't find much, but they did find one thing in common in each pack, one building was left untouched.

Daeshim ordered his guards to look inside the buildings in hopes of finding something that could lead them to the unknown creature.

But, in the end, they would come out empty-handed each time.

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

"Are you done packing?" Jungkook asked as he stood in Taehyung's doorway. They were leaving Daeshim's palace after staying for almost a week and a half.

"Yes, I'll be out shortly," Taehyung said.

It wasn't long before Taehyung finished. Taehyung and Jungkook were escorted out of the palace by the guards.

Daeshim was already waiting for them outside.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay. Sorry if we couldn't uncover anything from the creature," Daeshim said, bowing down as a gesture of respect.

"We did. Also, don't worry about it. We'll find out about the creature sooner or later," Jungkook said as he bowed down.

"Have a safe journey back," Daeshim said once Taehyung and Jungkook started getting on their carriage.

They both waved at Daeshim as the carriage started to move. As they grew farther away from the palace, Taehyung and Jungkook sat down on the seats.

"Do you think there is a reason why the creature would leave a building untouched and not leave anything inside?" Jungkook asked, wanting to start up a conversation.

"To be completely honest, I don't know either. But if I were to guess, I would think it's to distract us from finding something," Taehyung said.

"What do you mean by "distracting us"?" Jungkook asked.

"It's simple. If you knew that someone was looking for you, you would place or do something to catch their attention so you can have enough time to run away or hide something," Taehyung briefly explained.

"You have a point there," Jungkook said. "I hope we figure it out before the creature decides to attack another pack,"

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

After the long ride, they had finally made it back to the palace. The carriage stopped in front of the Palace, where Namjoon and a butler were waiting for them to arrive.

The butler opened the door while Namjoon helped both Taehyung and Jungkook out of the carriage.

"How was your trip, Alpha?" Namjoon asked once they were off of the carriage.

"It was good. I guess you and Jin did a good job in taking care of the palace while I was gone, right," Jungkook said and started walking inside the palace along with Taehyung.

"Yes, we did. Everything is in order, just how you wanted it to be, Alpha," Namjoon said while following them inside.

It wasn't long before someone from inside the palace came running out of nowhere.

"Taehyung! You're finally back. I missed you," Jimin said as he ran directly towards Taehyung for a bone-crushing hug.

Taehyung almost fell from the sudden weight. But never the less hugged Jimin back.

"I missed you too, Jimin," Taehyung said as he pulled back.

"Ah, Alpha, Taehyung, welcome back. It's nice to see you two again," Hyun Shik said as she appears.

"Thank you. It's nice to see you as well, Hyun Shik," Jungkook said as he bowed down. Along with Taehyung, who also did the same.

"I'll be heading to my room now. Taehyung, you can go to your room to rest if you like," Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded in response.

As Jungkook left, Jimin noticed something on Taehyung's neck.

"I've never seen you with this necklace before. Where did you get it?" Jimin asked, catching the attention of Namjoon and Hyun Shik as well.

"Oh, this? The Alpha gave it to me. He said I could use it to mind link him since I'm still not part of the pack," Taehyung explained.

"That's a beautiful necklace the Alpha gave you," Hyun Shik said.

"Thank you, erm–,"

"Oh, my bad dear. My name is Hyun Shik, but you can call me noona," Hyun Shik said, introducing herself.

"Thank you, noona," Taehyung said.

Suddenly, a powerful scent filled the air. This cause Taehyung to collapse on the floor. Everyone panicked when Taehyung collapsed.

"Taehyung! What's going on?" Jimin asked as he tried to help get Taehyung up.

"Something made the Alpha furious," Namjoon said as he went down to help Jimin with Taehyung.

Taehyung was breathing heavily and sweating a lot due to the scent. This confused Namjoon since these were the symptoms of what an Omega would usually show when around a furious Alpha.

It then occurred to him to ask Jimin what type of wolf Taehyung had.

"Jimin, I know this is out of the blue, but what type of wolf is Taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

"He's an Omega. We need to get him out of this place quickly," Jimin said.

Namjoon was surprised. He didn't know Taehyung was an Omega. Maybe it was because he never thought of asking him.

"Cover up his nose with something and get him into a room. He can't be outside of the palace. He'll be in danger once his scent starts leaving his body," Hyun Shik said.

Jimin and Namjoon nodded before picking up Taehyung. They walked towards Taehyung's room while covering up his nose.

They laid him down before they both left the room since it wasn't safe for them to be inside the same room as Taehyung.

Hyun Shik stayed inside the room to help take care of Taehyung while Namjoon and Jimin figured out what was happening to the Alpha.

"You'll be fine. Try to relax until this is over," Hyun Shik said to Taehyung, who was still breathing heavily.

It wasn't long before Taehyung passed out due to the strong scent of the Alpha.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I wanted to thank you guys for waiting patiently for this chapter. Also, I wanted to thank you guys for 6k+ reads! I'm glad you're enjoying this story so far! <33

Q. What's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday might be Christmas because I get to eat a lot and sleep very late.

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!

(ノ・▽・)ノ♡