🐾 20 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

News about Taehyung getting locked up in the dungeon spread like fire around the village. No one could believe it. Especially everyone in the palace.

"Jungkook! How could you do this to him? Are you out of your mind!" Jin said in pure anger. Namjoon rubbed Jin's back to calm him down a bit.

They were all gathered in the throne room. Jungkook was sitting on his throne with Eunha standing next to him.

Jungkook sighed.

"I know you all must be shocked and angry, but you have to understand, what Taehyung did towards Eunha is unacceptable," Jungkook said.

"Taehyung only did what was right! Eunha has bothered him until his breaking point," Jimin said, getting a harsh glare from Eunha.

"Jimin, I won't let you talk about Eunha that way," Jungkook said in a stern voice. Jimin just 'huffed' in response.

"Alpha, I understand what Taehyung did was wrong, but have you ever got the chance to let him explain his side of the story?" Hoseok asked.

"Hoseok, I saw what was happening in front of me. Even if I let him explain, he would still be locked up in the dungeon," Jungkook responded.

"You only believe what you see, or Eunha says. Never have you taken the time to listen to someone else. I don't think you should even have the title, Leader," Jimin blurted out.

Everyone stayed silent. Only then is when Jimin processed what he had said.

"I'm sorry, I'll be leaving now," Jimin said quickly before running out of the throne room.

"I'll be taking my leave to, Alpha," Jin said, dragging alone Namjoon with him.

Everyone had left the throne room leaving Hoseok and Jungkook, along with Eunha.

"He has no place to tell you whether or not you should be the leader of the pack. Just who does he think he is?" Eunha said, referring to what Jimin had said earlier.

Jungkook didn't say anything.

It was quiet for a while before they all heard a knock on the door. Hoseok walked towards the door and opened it.

"Sorry for being late. I see that the meeting is already over," Hyun Shik said as she walked inside.

"Yes, ma'am. Everyone has left already," Hoseok said before closing the door behind her.

"I guess you were wrong about Taehyung, Hyun Shik," Jungkook said.

"Was I? It just seems that things didn't go as planned as I thought," Hyun Shik said once she was in front of Jungkook.

"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook asked, looking up towards Hyun Shik.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

As Jimin ran out from the throne room, he accidentally bumped into Yoongi. Yoongi was making his way towards the meeting since he had overslept.