🐾 18 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Why am I so nervous? Where did all my confidence go? Taehyung thought to himself.

He was currently standing in front of the Alpha's office door. He had woken up early to talk to the Alpha since the Alpha had become busy during the evenings.

Taehyung took a deep breath before knocking on the door. As he was waiting, he started to think of the worst-case scenarios.

Soon as Teahyung heard the door open, he was expecting to see the Alpha's face. Instead, he saw Eunha's.  

"What are you doing here? He's busy right now," Eunha said in a rude tone. Taehyung managed to keep calm.

"I just came here to answer a question he asked me. It won't take long," Taehyung said politely, even though he wishes to yell at her.

"Eunha, whoever's out there, just let them in. Don't give them a hard time," The alpha said from the inside. Eunha rolled her eyes before glaring at Taehyung.

Taehyung walked inside the office and noticed Jungkook focus on the paperwork. Taehyung faked coughed, grabbing the attention of Jungkook.

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

"Oh, Taehyung. I'm glad you're feeling well. Is there something you need to tell me?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, but it's something I would like to say in private with you," Taehyung said while glancing at Eunha.

"Sure. Eunha, would you mind waiting outside for a bit?" Jungkook asked her.

"What's so personal that I can't listen to as well?" Eunha asked while crossing her arms.

"Please, listen to me. I've done everything you wanted me to do. You can return the favor by just doing this one simple thing," Jungkook said, already frustrated.

Eunha only 'tsk' before walking towards the door and slamming it shut behind her. Jungkook ou sighed before turning back to Taehyung.

"I'm sorry about her, again. Anyway, what was is it that you needed to tell me?" Jungkook asked.

"Remember last night when you asked me what my wolf was. Well, I'm a male omega. I wasn't sure how you would react if I told you last night, so I closed the door on you. But I brought the courage to tell you now. If you somehow feel disgusted-"

"Taehyung! Calm down. There's no need to ramble about something like this. I don't care if you're an Omega, alright? Also, I would never feel sickened by you," Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with teary eyes. Taehyung never had anyone else than his mother and Jimin, who accepted him for being a male omega.

"W-why are you crying? Did I say something offensive?" Jungkook stuttered as he tried to calm Taehyung down.

Taehyung shook his head. "No, you didn't. I didn't mean to start tearing up in front of you," Taehyung said while brushing off his tears with the back of his hand.

"Well, that was all I had to say. I'll be taking my leave now," Taehyung said, bowing before walking towards the door.

"Wait, Taehyung," Jungkook quickly said. Taehyung stopped and turned around to face Jungkook.

"...Thank you for trusting me," Jungkook said, smiling gently. Taehyung smiled before continuing to walk away.

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

"There's no way we can trust a word that man has sad. He's sick to blame the future Luna for doing such a thing!" Hoseok said while slamming his fist onto the table.

Yoongi had called Hoseok down to the dungeon since Jimin pleaded that they should give the man a chance to defend himself.

"I know, that's the same thing I said," Yoongi calmly said, unbothered by Hoseok sudden outburst.

"Come on. How would the man make his way inside the palace? It's filled with guards that could have easily found him," Jimin said.

"That is true. Every time someone has tried to come inside the palace, they've always get caught by the guards. So, it's rare that people manage to get inside," Yoongi said.

Hoseok stayed quiet. He couldn't deny anything Yoongi said since he is a guard himself.

"Fine, but how are we going to explain this to the Alpha if we don't have proof of what happened," Hoseok said after finally giving in.

"I'm still working on that," Jimin said. "But, I do feel like the Alpha will believe us since it'll be us against the Luna,"

"You might never know. Jungkook can be nice-hearted, but he can also be cold, depending on what you tell him," Yoongi said. "Well, I'll be taking my leave now. I have some things I need to do,"

"I hope your right about this, Jimin," Hoseok said before leaving as well.

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

"Namjoon, you're doing it wrong. It's supposed to be like this," Jin said, showing Namjoon the right way to decorate the table.

"Do we honestly have to do this now? They're still a couple of weeks left before Jimin's birthday," Namjoon said.

"Yes, I want everything perfect for his birthday. He's been working hard training those young pups along with Yoongi," Jin said while continuing to decorate.

Namjoon just stood there watching how his mate decorated the room. He imagined Jin doing this for a child of their own.

Since Jin is a male Beta, it is risky for him to have a child. It would be a 50/50 chance of them having a healthy baby.

"Namjoon? You've been spacing out for a while. Is there something on your mind?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine. I was just imagining what it would be like doing this for a child of our own," Namjoon said as he backed hugged Jin.

"Well, we can always try," Jin said.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed the bit of 'Namjin' at the end! Also, thank you for 10k+ reads! I'm glad your enjoying the story :).

Q. If you were to be in a group, how many members would you have?

I would have four members since it'll be stressful having many members to control.

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!

(ノ・▽・)ノ♡