🐾 9 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

The next few days, Jungkook has started spending more time with his fiance. He would work with Taehyung for a little while before stopping.

Taehyung didn't mind since they would finish around mid-day instead of working all day. Namjoon would sometimes come by and talk with Taehyung after being done with work.

Namjoon would talk about the palace, his mate where Taehyung discovered was Jin, and everything Taehyung needed to know about the pack and the village.

"Hey, Taehyung, you should go to the village and talk to some people. Everyone should know you for helping them and the Alpha," Namjoon suggested.

"I guess, but Jimin should also come since he also helped," Taehyung said.

They were talking while walking around the garden. After Namjoon had shown the garden to Taehyung, Namjoon would always find Taehyung there after work.

"That's true. How about we wait until Jimin is done with his work so we can go to the village today? Because knowing Yoongi, he won't let anyone leave early without them completing their work," Namjoon said.

"That should be fine. It's not like I've got anything else to be doing," Taehyung said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Alright, let's meet up later. I'll wait for you guys in front of the gate entrance," Namjoon said before waving at Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded and waved back at Namjoon before continuing to walk around the garden.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

An hour and a half had gone by, and Taehyung was getting ready to visit the village with Namjoon and Jimin.

Jimin had finished working not too long ago and was also getting ready.

Since Fall was almost close, Taehyung wore something as simple as wearing the same work clothes but just adding a cape to keep him warm.

As he left his room and closed the door, Jungkook and his fiance were walking past by. Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was wearing a cape.

Jungkook knew that Taehyung might be going somewhere, but he still decided to ask him.

"Taehyung, where are you heading off to?" Jungkook asked, forgetting that he was with his fiance.

"Oh, I'm going out to the village with Jimin and Namjoon," Taehyung responded. "Why? Do you need me to do anything for you?"

Jungkook was going to say something when his fiance nudged at him. He then shook his head.

"No, I just wanted to know, you can go along now," Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded before walking away.

Once Taehyung was out of sight, Jungkook's fiance spoke.

"Why did you talk to him? You know I don't like when you talk to him at all," She said with an irritated face.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just— kinda forgot that you were here with me?" Jungkook said, mumbling the last part to himself.

"What did you say?" She asked since she couldn't hear the last part of what he said.

"Um, it's nothing. Should we continue walking?" Jungkook asked, avoiding her question.

"Right," She said, and the two of them continued their walk.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

"Taehyung! It seems as if I haven't seen you for a long time," Jimin said, as he ran over to Taehyung for a hug.

Taehyung accepted the hug with open arms. "I know, I'm glad you were able to come," Taehyung said, smiling.

"Now, now, that's enough, we should get going. It will be turning dark in a couple of hours," Namjoon said, interrupting Taehyung and Jimin's get-together.

They all got on different horses that Namjoon had managed to provide to get to the village without having to walk there.

"You guys ready to go?" Namjoon asked them.

"Yeah," they both responded at the same time.

They then started to head down to the village, which was only a couple of minutes from where the palace is by horse.

During their trip, Taehyung and Jimin started catching up with some things.

"How is it working with that Yoongi guy?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"It has been pretty good so far. Yoongi is a nice person, but gets grumpy when you do something wrong,"

"For example, when we are training the kids, he gets grumpy very often. It's kinda funny,"

"Hmm, it seems like something is going on inside of you," Taehyung said, teasingly.

"What! Come on, don't think that way. I bet he already has a mate, and besides, I won't find my mate until I'm 18," Jimin said, flustered by Taehyung's comment.

"Who knows, maybe your his mate. Remember what we said to each other a couple of years ago, that if we both don't like our mates, we can be mates," Taehyung said.

"Yeah, I remember that. Well, enough about me, how about you and the Alpha?" Jimin asked.

"We started well with each other, but one day, his fiance came and started yelling and blaming me for something I didn't even do,"

"After that, all happened, I started to work with him only until mid-day because he said that his fiance doesn't like it when he's with me," Taehyung said.

"Damn, she is obsessed with the Alpha," Jimin said. Taehyung just shrugged but nodded in agreement.

"I can't believe she's going to be the future Luna for this village," Taehyung said.

"You guys finish catching up?" Namjoon said, catching both of their attention.

"Yeah, why?" Jimin asked.

"Because we are getting close to the village," Namjoon said, pointing ahead.

"You guys were talking during the whole trip. It seems as if you guys had a lot to catch up about," Namjoon said, jokingly.

Once they got close to the village, they all got off of the horses and started to walk while holding the horses by the saddle.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this update! There is only one more semester (which is 9 weeks) before the exams (ㅠㅠ).

I just wanted to say, Thank you so so so much for 1k+ reads (ik, I'm late) on this book! I'm glad you guys are enjoying this type of werewolf/vampire story.

Q: Is/was school hard for you?

For me, school is kinda like (•~•)

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!

(ノ・▽・)ノ♡