🐾 13 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

"King Alpha, we have arrived," The man said once he had stopped the horses.

"At last, it sure was a long trip, wasn't it?" Daeshim said. Jungkook and Taehyung both nodded. They had been in the carriage for quite some time.

Each one of them got off one by one.

Once all three of them were off, they continued walking on foot. They walked along to what used to be the gate entrance of the Northeastern pack.

"You can't even tell this was the entrance. It's badly burnt and destroyed," Jungkook said as he examined the damage.

"It's surprising how one creature can do this much damage to a whole village on its own," Taehyung said.

"Yes, indeed. From what I heard, it only took a matter of minutes before everything that was living became burnt," Daeshim explained.

They continued to walk furthermore inside the village. All the buildings were falling apart from the lack of maintenance.

They then stopped at a particular building.

"Huh, this building seems to in a better shape than from the rest," Daeshim said.

"That's odd. Why would the creature not destroy it?"Jungkook asked as they walked around the building, inspecting it.

"Maybe, there's something important inside of it. It's truly the only explanation I can come up with," Taehyung explained. He wasn't sure of it either.

"There's one way to find out then, and that's by seeing what's inside of this building," Jungkook said as he then started walking towards the building.

"Wait, don't you think it might be dangerous? If it's keeping something important there, then it can't just leave it unprotected," Taehyung said as he grabbed Jungkook to stop him from entering.

"Yes, that is true. That creature can be unpredictable, so we have to be careful if we're going inside," Daeshim said.

"We don't all have to go inside. I can go inside and check it out for you two," Taehyung suggested.

"No, as Daeshim said, that creature is unpredictable. If you enter, you might end up injured," Now it was Jungkook's turn to stop Taehyung from entering the building.

"Then what should we do? Some of the answers to our questions can be inside of there," Taehyung said once Jungkook let him go.

"I'll have some of my people go inside tomorrow. Now, if we may, let us continue, exploring," Daeshim said as he continued to walk, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook behind.

"Do you think we annoyed him with our bickering?" Taehyung asked once Daeshim was far away enough.

Jungkook only shrugged, "I'm guessing so,"

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

"We've been walking for quite a while now. Don't you think we should start heading back?" Taehyung asked. He was starting to get tired and needed a break.

They had been walking around the village for a good while but didn't find anything else.

"I guess we should start heading back. It's been a few hours, and we haven't found anything else," Daeshim said.

"I don't think I can walk back to the carriage. I feel like my legs are going to give out at any second," Taehyung said as he sat down on a rock.

"Do you want me to carry you back?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as he crouched in front of him.

"Oh, that was just an exaggeration. You don't have to carry me back," Taehyung said. "I just needed a break, that's all,"

"No, I insist. I don't mind carrying you back to the carriage," Jungkook said.

"Fine, but if you get tired, just put me down. I can walk the rest of the way," Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and turned around. He was going to carry Taehyung on his back.

Taehyung placed his arms around Jungkook's neck while placing his legs around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook supported Taehyung by placing his hands underneath Taehyung's thighs.

"Now that, that's done. We can walk back to the carriage," Daeshim said and started to walk in the direction of the carriage.

Jungkook followed behind while carrying Taehyung. He was surprised at how light Taehyung was.

"Are you sure you're okay? Am I too heavy?" Taehyung asked. He was unsure if Jungkook was doing fine.

"Relax, you're easy to carry. You aren't as heavy, so don't worry about it that much," Jungkook said, reassuring him.

"Alright, you can always put me down if you're tired," Taehyung said.

"That won't happen anytime soon," Jungkook said as he continued walking.

It wasn't long before they had reached the carriage. Daeshim was the first person to get in the carriage first.

Jungkook then let Taehyung on the ground and helped him get on the carriage before getting himself in.

"You may start moving," Daeshim said to the driver before it started to move.

"It's already mid-day. I'm sure you guys are tired out from today," Daeshim said. Both Taehyung and Jungkook nodded.

"Yes, we are. Though, we didn't find much here," Jungkook said. He was upset that's they couldn't uncover anything from the creature.

"You're right, but we have yet to go and see the rest of the other packs," Daeshim said.

"Once we had seen the other packs, we can determine if they all had at least one building that's wasn't damaged," Taehyung added.

"But, we will have to wait until tomorrow for that," Jungkook said.

"Everything takes time. There's no need to be rushing," Daeshim said. "We still have time to figure out who the creature is since it's been years since someone had last seen it,"

"I hope your right," Jungkook mumbled to himself.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I last updated this book. I've just been sick these past few days so I tend to sleep early. I'm still sick but I'll continue to update this book for you guys. Also, I just wanted to thank you guys for 3k+ reads on this book! You guys are truly amazing, really!

Q. How did you find about me or my books?

I can't answer this question since I'm the one writing these stories and I'm me, so I'll just read your comments! ~^~

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!

(ノ・▽・)ノ♡