70 - Happiness

Some time later.....

Davyna's POV

I call out for Caleb and Vincent loudly, and they come into the bedroom as I huff in annoyance.

"Can you guys help me? I can't get my shoes on."

"Of course, love." Vincent says with a grin as he kneels and helps me put my sneakers on. They're they only shoes I can wear because of my stupid pregnant swollen feet, but that's okay. Today is our baby shower, and I'm a few weeks away from my due date. I feel like a whale, but that's only because I'm carrying two babies in my belly. You heard me. Two.

Twins.

The pregnancy hasn't been too hard, but just now that I am getting closer to the end, it's harder for me to move around well. As much as I love being pregnant, I am so ready to meet these babies. I say babies because we haven't found out the genders yet, it was a surprise for today.

"There, all finished. You feeling okay?" Vincent asks and I nod. "Yes, I just want these babies out. I want to be able to do things on my own again and not rely on both of you so much."

"We've loved doting on you every second of this pregnancy baby, but we understand. Shall we head downstairs?" Caleb says as he holds out his hand for me. I take it and he pulls me up slowly to my feet.

"Yes, let's go." I smile as I waddle out of the room.

- - -

Everyone is here at the dining area of the Hollow, which I am so thankful because I wouldn't be able to take a trip anywhere else. Everyone was accommodating and they all showed to support me, Vincent and Caleb.

I look around the bustling room. Everyone is here. Declan, Sage, Marcella, Meira, Cyrus, my parents... the list goes on. Every person we have come into contact or have a relationship is here. They all brought gifts for the babies, even though I told them it wasn't necessary, but I feel like a little spoiled girl. Between clothes, blankets and furniture, we're pretty set for their arrival now.

I see everyone chatting and it warms my heart. Caleb and Marcella are laughing, Vincent is having some sort of intellectual discussion with Declan about the probability of the babies being the same gender, and it's just a really pleasant atmosphere.

My attention is brought to Sage as she comes out of the kitchen with two medium sized cakes and my face lights up. She places the cakes on the table in front of me and the boys and hands me two knives. The cakes are plain white icing with "Baby A" on one and "Baby B" on the other.

"Ready to find out what you guys are having!?" She exclaims. "I had so much fun making these for you."

I nod and look between Caleb and Vincent. I take one knife in each hand. Vincent holds his hand over my left, and Caleb on my right.

"Ready?" Vincent asks.

"Mhm. Let's cut!" I place the knives down on the tops of the cakes and we all push down together, cutting through the plain white icing. I close my eyes for a small second as we make the second cuts for the small pieces, and then I open them again as we pull the pieces out.

I gasp as I look at the colours in front of me.

Pink...

and Blue...

"We're having one of each?!" I shriek loudly and everyone starts clapping and cheering. I turn to face Vincent and he takes a piece of the pink cake and places it in my mouth and I do the same to him, followed by the blue cake with Caleb.

"A boy and a girl. Oh man we're going to have our hands full." Caleb says as he chuckles.

"Well it's good that there are three of us then." Vincent says as he chuckles himself.

As I look at the cakes and between my mates, I never thought this is where I would be. Heavily pregnant and expecting our first children - a son and a daughter - with two men whom I absolutely couldn't love more than I already do. They've made my life what it is today, and I cannot wait to see what else the future may have in store.

Whatever it is, I know we can handle it.

Together. 

________________________

-That is it! Hybrid's Hollow is now complete! I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

 - Be sure to check out my new book , Bound to the Alpha King!

 - See you in the next one! - vv