52a - Hunger [MATURE 18+]

[THIS IS A MATURE CHAPTER, PLEASE SKIP TO 52b IF YOU WANT TO SKIP!!!]

 I am not afraid anymore
Standing in the eye of the storm
Ready to face this, dying to taste this, sick sweet warmth
I am not afraid anymore
I want what you got in store
I'm ready to feed now, get in your seat now

And touch me like you never
And push me like you never
And touch me like you never
'Cause I am not afraid, I am not afraid anymore. - Not Afraid Anymore - Halsey

Davyna's POV

I swallow loudly as the car approaches home. I didn't say a word the entire way back, as I've been rendered speechless by the intentions of both my mates tonight.

They intend to have me.. together. Both of them in bed with me, intimate with me. At the same time.

Holy mother of god.

I'm jolted out of my inner thoughts as the car stops and I see Vincent and Caleb look at me. I'm sure the blood has drained out of my face, considering how nervous I suddenly am. Caleb opens the door and climbs out, followed by Vincent. They hold it open for me and as I step out, Caleb pulls me into him, my hands splaying over his chest.

"Nervous?" He teases, and I nod. "Uh just a little."

"Don't be, love. Have we ever done you wrong intimately?" Vincent asks and I shake my head quickly. "No."

"Do you trust us?" Caleb asks, and I look up at him, and then at Vincent beside us.

Of course I trust them. They've treated me tenderly, lovingly and never have gone past any of my boundaries I've set. Even at the beginning. They've always respected me and made sure I'm comfortable and content. I feel the nerves drain away, being replaced by an intense need.

"You know I do." I reply and they smile at me, taking my hands as we walk into the main foyer together.

- - -

We walk into our new suite, and the boys lead me back into our bedroom. Vincent walks over and dims the overhead lights as Caleb goes into the bathroom. I go to take off my heels by the door and Vincent 'tsks' at me. I stop.

"Stay right there, love." My heart thumps loudly as I hear him command me.

What am I getting myself into?

Caleb comes out of the bathroom with a few lit candles and places them upon our dressers and side tables beside the bed. I watch Vincent as he slowly removes his suit jacket and loosens his tie. I bite my lip as I see his shirt strain against his own muscles, clearly more fitted then his normal attire. He walks over to the closet and hangs his jacket on the door. My attention is then drawn to Caleb, who is also removing his jacket. He tosses it to Vincent and he hangs it up as well.

I shudder in anticipation as both of them face me, their dress shirts undone and untucked, ties completely loosened. They look so intimidating in the entire black ensembles, but I'm not intimidated. I'm turned on.

"Can I move yet?" I ask quietly, and they shake their heads no. They both walk over to me, Caleb placing himself behind me and Vincent straight in front of me. I shiver in feeling them both so close to me, and clear my throat quietly, and wait.

Vincent touches me first, cupping my chin to bring my lips to his. It starts out gentle, but then he deepens it, leaving me gasping for air as we break apart. Caleb runs his hands down my arms, down over my confined hips in my dress and up my back. I inhale quickly as I feel him grasp the zipper of my dress, as Vincent kneels in front of me.