37a - Intimacy [MATURE 18+]

[THIS IS A MATURE CHAPTER, PLEASE SKIP TO 37b IF YOU WANT TO SKIP]

And when you start to feel the rush
A crimson headache, aching blush
And you surrender to the touch, you'll know
I can put on a show, I can put on a show
Don't you see what you're finding?
This is heaven in hiding, oh

And when you start to look at me, a physical fatality
And you surrender to the heat, you'll know
I can put on a show, I can put on a show
Don't you see what you're finding?

This is heaven in hiding. - Heaven in Hiding - Halsey

Davyna's POV

There's a few moments of silence as Vincent just stares at me, eyes blazing wildly. I place my phone on the side table and then get off the bed and make my way over to my mate who seems completely frozen in place. Did I shock him into submission?

"Vincent?" I say his name as I place my hands on either side of his face. He doesn't say a word, but his eyes trail hungrily down my body and back up again. When our eyes meet again he finally speaks.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what is this?" He says with a clear hint of arousal to his voice, but still holding back. "It's a surprise, like I already said." I reply as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're treading on dangerous ground here, love." He warns as I lean in to kiss him lightly. "I know, but I'm making that choice. I want you. I can't keep dodging around how I feel. I want to feel you against me, I need to."

That's all it takes. He pulls me further into him, our lips colliding once again as he brings his hands up to my shoulders, pushing the silk cover off of me. It pools behind me, and he trails his hands all the way down my body, making me shiver with need. I run my fingers through his hair as he cups my ass, squeezing it and making me break the kiss with my sudden gasp. He picks me up, holding onto my bare thighs as he carries me back towards the bed.

"You sure?" He asks me, not breaking eye contact. I nod.

"Yes, I'm more then sure handsome." He kisses me again, softer this time. I feel the comfort of the bed under me as he puts me down, and I scoot back a bit as he removes his shirt and unbuttons his pants. I giggle as he climbs on top of me, leaning into my neck and placing a kiss on my collarbone.

"This." He says as he plays with the thin waistband of the booty shorts, "Was a nice surprise. You look positively exquisite." I blush as he snaps it lightly on my hip. I go to bring my hand to my face to shield my blushing, but he stops me. "I like seeing the blood rush to your cheeks. Lets me know I'm doing my job right." With that, he leans in and kisses my neck again, and I gasp again as I feel his fangs graze me.

"Last chance, Davyna."

"Would you stop asking and just fuck me already?" He laughs out loud. I can't help it. now that I've committed to it in my head, I'm getting impatient. I laugh with him. "Please, before I lose my nerve."

"It would be my pleasure, love." He leans into my ear. "To fuck you." I swallow loudly, my heart pounding in my chest. I've let the beast out now. He kisses me again, pulling me up onto my knees. He pulls my tank top over my head, my curls falling and thankfully still covering me somewhat. I stay there for a moment and watch as his eyes drink me in. I inhale sharply when he nicks his neck and blood starts to seep from the small wound.

"I need to see those eyes again." I smile mischievously as I watch and wait until the blood makes a small trail down his chest. I make a point to lick it slowly as I make my way back up to his neck, placing my mouth around the cut as I've done before. I hear him hiss slightly as I stay there, content. He places a hand behind my head when I pull away and immediately crashes his lips to mine as he lays me back down on the bed, my hair splaying out around me.