23 - Werewolf Kisses

I'm not scared of the things you do
When you go down I go down with you
We can go crazy inside and then we deny
Inferno
We cannot get everything we need
The inferno is what we feed
When you give it to me it's all that I need. - Inferno - Amaranthe

Davyna's POV

The kiss is hard, but in a good way. I'm incredibly surprised at first, but I find myself relaxing into his arms as he holds me tight, deepening the kiss more. I bring my hands up and around his neck to support myself, the intoxicating waves of warmth making me weak. He runs his hands down my back, then proceeds to cup my ass and pulls me up, my legs straddling around his hips. He breaks the kiss to trail kisses down my neck, and then I feel cool grass and solid ground under my back.

He then looks up to meet my eyes, his body over mine, breathing just as hard as I am. I bring my bandaged hand up and move his hair that has fallen into his face, my eyes never leaving his. I then trail my fingers down his face and when I reach his neck, I pull him down for another kiss. His hands roam my body, leaving trails of tingles wherever he touches. I run my hands through his hair, down his shoulders and them his arms. My god those muscles.. he feels so strong.

When we break the kiss this time, he shuffles off of me and we sit up on the grass. My heart is pounding so hard in my ears that I wouldn't hear a damn train barreling towards me even if I saw it coming.

I try to catch my breath, and I watch him rake his hand through his hair and rest his head in his palm, looking at me.

"Was that okay?" He asks. I clear my throat and nod my head at him. I'm touched that he's making sure I'm okay. I smile slightly.

"It.....was more then okay. That was....I'm sorry I can't even speak right now." I shake my head trying to clear the obvious fog that is engulfing my brain at the moment.

"I've been wanting to do that ever since we first met." He states and my heart flutters in response. "You have?" He nods. "If you don't know this already Davyna, I really, really like you."

I blush as he moves to sit beside me. "I'm sorry about your hand." He grabs it and kisses the bandages. "It wasn't your fault. I kind of lost control myself after this morning and acted like a complete idiot."

"We'll have to get Vincent to take a look at it, make sure it's okay."

"Sure. Couldn't hurt to have someone else take a look." I gasp as Caleb cups the side of my face and kisses my forehead. "I really enjoyed that kiss."

"It was kind of intense, but I.....enjoyed it too."

"Then we'll have to do it again, but not when everyone else is watching."

"What?" I turn and look behind us and I see Marcella, Sage and Vincent all at the door to the compound. Once I acknowledge them, Marcella smiles, and then Sage comes running out screaming. "FINALLY!!!!!!!" I blush even harder and bring my knees up to hide my face. "Oh god."

Caleb laughs deeply as Sage reaches us and is bursting with excitement. "So you guys dating now?" She says as she puts her hands on her hips and winks at Caleb.

I shoot my head up and turn and look at her. "SAGE!" Caleb still just laughs at us. "We should head back inside, looks like it might rain." I look up and see dark clouds forming, and the sky becoming a dull grey colour.

Caleb gets up and holds out his hand for me. I take it and he helps me up. Sage goes running back towards the door as I walk with Caleb. Shock crosses my face as I come to realization that Vincent saw us kiss. "What about Vincent? Is he..."

I don't get to complete my sentence. "Don't worry about it. He's happy about it."

"How is he? I don't want things to be weird..... and him and I..." Caleb cuts me off again. "Please don't worry. It'll all make sense soon enough.. don't shut him out okay?"