Neko Ririka. 1

Mary's POV
It was a calm Saturday morning and I woke up to the sunlight light in my eyes. I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. "R-Ririka wake up.." I felt something soft wrapped around my legs something.. fluffy..? When I moved the sheets I saw a long white cat tail wrapped around my leg. "R-Ririka!" She quickly woke up.

"H-Huh.?" I looked her in shock. "Honey is everything okay, is there something wrong with me..?" I nodded. "Y-you have c-cat ears." She quickly stood up and ran to the mirror. "I-I have ears and a t-tail and fangs." She started freaking out the more she looked at herself. It was kinda cute.

I went over to her and pet her head. "You look adorable my little kitty." A slight blush covered her cheeks. "Cute" Her face got a bit more red. "M-Mary!" I chuckled at her adorableness. "If you're so bothered by it why don't you bite me little kitty." And that's when I realized I fucked up. "Ow! Ririka!" I looked at the bite mark on my hand. "Sorry you made me."

She walked away from me taking my chance to pull on her tail. I heard a little moan come out of her. "Did you just moan?" I asked her. "N-no , I was just um- taking a deep breathe.." She looked down from me trying to hide her embarrassed.

"Huh- I thought I heard something." She shook her head and walked away.

Time skip bc i'm lazy
It was already about 5 pm and I was doing a project on my computer until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "M-Mary..?" I heard Ririka's soft voice call out for me. "Yes darling?" I nuzzled her head into my back. "I want head-pats." She mumbled. "What was that I couldn't hear you." I said. "I want head-pats." I smiled hearing those words.

"Come here you." I patted her head as she purred softly. "I love you Ririka." She blushed. "I-I love you more.."

A short and shitty chapter to start off this book I hope you all enjoyed!
366words