Death.prt.2

A/N- part 2 of the last chapter i posted

Third Person POV
"Ririka?" Mary was shocked as she looked at the silver haired girl. "Mary I'm so sor-" Mary ran up to her and hugged her. "Don't talk, just let me hug you." Ririka wrapped her arms around Mary, and soon they both pulled away. "What happened weren't you dead..?" Ririka looked down.

"I had to fake it." Mary was shocked. "The whole gamble was planned between me and Kirari." Ririka said and Mary stayed in confused. "W-What..?" Ririka sighed. "I had to marry a man for a couple of months to keep the clan alive but everything is okay." They both sat in a uncomfortable silence. "I thought of you everyday." Ririka said.

"I thought of holding you, kissing you, just being with you." "Did her ever touch you.?" Mary asked and Ririka shook her head. "I didn't let him and I always kept my ring on." Mary smiled. "I missed you so much." Ririka kissed Mary gently. The kissed turned into a rough passionate kiss. "Hey hey let's wait to get home." Mary said out of breathe and Ririka simply nodded.

Time skip home also smut😩
Ririka teased Mary all the way back home and she didn't like that. As soon as Mary opened the door she pinned Ririka up against the wall. "Since you like to tease so much why don't I give you a little punishment." Mary smirked. She kissed down Ririka's jawline and all over her neck leaving hickeys.

"So fucking delicious." Mary said and Ririka moaned a little. Mary quickly took off Ririka's clothes and set her down on the couch. "So pretty for me." Mary kissed all the way down Ririka's body, making Ririka release small moans and whimpers. Mary rubbed small circles on Ririka's clit feeling her wetness. "Fuck your wet baby."

"Tell me who did this? Who made you this wet?" Mary teased with a smirk on her face. "Y-you Master." Ririka moaned. "Good." Mary took off Ririka's underwear and sucked in her clit gently. "Does that feel good baby?" Ririka moaned and nodded. Mary inserted two fingers in Ririka's wet pussy and pumped her fingers in and out slowly.

Ririka moaned loudly. "Ah~ Master!" Mary felt Ririka close. "Are you close baby?" Mary asked. "Y-yes Master.." Mary stopped and removed her fingers. "Wha-" "That's your punishment baby, you're not allowed to cum without permission." Ririka whimpered. "Master.." Mary chuckled. "Baby it's over come here." Mary held Ririka in her arms. "I missed you." "I missed you too."

Shitty chapter. 434words