Tired. 25

Third Person POV

Ririka came home as tired as ever in tears. She's been recently dealing with a lot of work in the student counsel since, her and Kirari are graduating. She took her mask off and tossed it to the side, along with her blazer. She barely has had any time to spend with Mary regardless of the fact they live together. 

Ririka has just been so busy with meetings 24/7 she's been forgetting about time with Mary, most importantly time for herself. ''Ririka you're home!'' Ririka didn't say a word or looked up at her. Mary knew exactly was wrong when she heard soft sniffles coming from her beloved. ''Oh Riri come here baby.'' 

Mary opened her arms, as a signal for Ririka to hug her. She did not hesitate to hug her girlfriend. As soon as she felt her warmth, Ririka broke down even more. ''Shh, let it all out baby it's okay.'' Mary stroked her hair as she consoled the platinum-haired girl. ''Let's go sit down on the couch so we're more comfortable okay?''

They both migrated to the couch, and Ririka cried on Mary's shoulder. ''Riri you need to talk to me. What's been going on? We barely talk and you're barely home.'' Ririka wiped her to tears. ''Since you know, I'm graduating this year meaning after that Kirari and I will be gone, so we have to leave things settled before me leave, and it's just so much work I can't take it.''

''Oh baby, I'm sorry.'' They both sat in a comfortable silence. ''Baby, do you want me to run a bath?'' Ririka simply just nodded.  Mary went and ran her a vanilla scented bubble bath. ''Come on honey, it's ready.'' When the both got into the bathroom, Ririka seemed too tired to undress herself. 

''Do you want me to undress you?'' Ririka nodded. Mary slowly unbuttoned her girlfriend's shirt. This moment was nothing sexual, just Mary loving her girlfriend. Ririka felt cared for, she felt amazing. Once Mary fully undressed her, she helped Ririka into the tub. ''God Riri you're gorgeous.'' 

A slight blush covered Ririka's cheeks. ''I'm gonna leave you alone, let me know if you need anything.'' Mary said. ''No. Please don't go, just sit down on the floor next to me.'' Mary sat down next to her and held Ririka's hand. Both of them were just simply enjoying their moment together. 

''Can you wash my hair for me?'' Ririka asked softly. ''Of course.'' Mary grabbed the shampoo as gently began to wash Ririka's hair. This moment made Ririka realize how much she loves Mary. How much Mary cared for her. How she made her feel loved and wanted. Mary filled up that empty space in Ririka's heart.

As Mary finished with the shampoo and moved on to the conditioner. Ririka felt safe. She couldn't wait for all the work and stress to be over so she could spend all of her time with Mary. ''Okay done, let's get you out of here.''  Mary grabbed a towel and wrapped Ririka in it like a burrito.

''Cutie.'' Mary booped her nose. ''M-Mary!'' Ririka was a blushing mess.  Mary laughed in pure adoration towards her girlfriend. ''Here put those clothes on, they're nice and comfy just how you like it.'' Once Ririka got dressed she sat down for Mary so she could brush her hair. ''you really love being pampered.''

''I'm sorry-. you don't have to do this. I've just had such a hard time with everything I thought you were gonna care for me..'' Ririka was on the verge of tears and Mary rapidly took everything that she said back. ''No no baby, shhh. Sweetheart, I was just teasing you love. I didn't mean it. I do wanna look out for you. Now more than ever.''

Ririka relaxed her body as she tensed up when Mary had ''teased'' her. ''Are you sure it's not a problem Mary-?'' Mary kissed her temple gently. ''Not at all darling, and it looks like we're done here.'' Ririka smiled for the first time in a long time. ''Now princess, shall we order takeout?'' Mary asked.

''Yeah, I've been craving sushi. Order me a California Roll.'' Mary nodded and ordered the sushi. When it arrived Mary went to the door to pick it up and they both got comfy on their bed to eat it. While eating it they were watching Mary's favorite childhood movie, 'Mars needs Moms'. Ririka felt so happy.

Once they were done eating they both cleaned everything up, and cuddled for a few. ''Hey Riri I have a surprise for you.'' Ririka sat up to look at Mary. ''What is it?'' Mary didn't say a word, but she got up and dragged Ririka along with her. They both made it to the kitchen and Mary pulled out a bowl of cookies.

''I made these while you were gone.'' Ririka's eyes sparkled with joy. ''Cookies!'' Ririka loves cookies. ''Yes honey, cookies. I made these just for you.'' Ririka took a bite and melted as she chewed on the cookies. ''Are they good?'' Ririka smiled and nodded. When they finished eating the cookies they rushed into their bedroom.

''Come here love, come lay on my chest.'' Ririka positioned herself on top of Mary and closed her eyes. ''Get some rest Riri, tomorrow you're getting a day off and I'll deal with Kirari.'' Ririka said nothing and just nuzzled into Mary's neck. ''Thank you for today. I really needed it. Thank you so much.'' 

''No need to thank me baby, now get some rest.'' Mary said. ''I love you so much darling.'' Ririka's eyes watered. ''I love you too Riri, now goodnight.'' Mary placed gentle kiss on her forehead. 

HELLO MY LOVESSSSSSSSS, I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH. so i wanna start off by saying that i am so sorry for disappearing it will not happen again. i will start updating more often. expect another chapter TONIGHTTTTTTTT

ALSO THERE WILL BE THE LINK TO MY DISCORD SERVER ON MY CONVERSATION BOARD TO WHOEVER WANTS TO JOIN OKAY BYE (1001 words)