Jealous. 27

TW- mentions of kidnapping
Ririka's POV

That bitch. I hate how she's all over Mary. My Mary. I sometimes wish I could strangle her. I hate that Jabami bitch. She's always touching Mary. Wether it's hugging her or holding her hand, she's always touching her. Mary always tells not to worry about it but I can't help myself. I can't lose Mary. I don't wanna lose her. Especially not a bitch like her.

"Honey I'm going to bed now, are you coming?" I shook my head. "Not yet, you go on without me I'll join you in about an hour. Mary nodded and gave me a reassuring nod. Once I saw she was finally asleep, I went out into the balcony of our shared apartment and called Ibara. "Hello?" I said. "Ah Ririka! It's been a while since i've heard from you."

"Listen Ibara, I need a favor."
Third Person POV
"What's up?" Said Ibara. "I need you to kidnap Jabami Yumeko and send her to the address, I'll send it to you." Ibara was stunned by the sudden request of his cousin. "Woah woah, slow down. Why do you want me to do this." "Don't question me and just do me that favor." Ibara agreed with Ririka, and they left it at that.

Next day
Mary stumbled into Ririka's office and laid down on the couch that was there. "Riri, Yumeko isn't here yet, I wonder what's wrong." Ririka got angry by the mention of Yumeko's name. Luckily she was wearing her mask to hide her anger. "Hey, take that piece of shit off." Ririka did as Mary said. "After school you'll go home by yourself , I have to stay here. We have a few meetings in the counsel." Mary's expressions softened as she got a bit sad.

"Okay, but will you be home early.?" She asked. "Yes, At least I'll try to be." After Mary left the school, Ririka made sure the coast was clear before she headed into the abandoned warehouse. Once she arrived she heard muffled screams. She loved hearing her in pain. Once Ririka walked in, she found a tied up Yumeko screaming with a gag in her mouth. "I'm gonna let this go, once I do you will stop screaming understood?"

Yumeko nodded. When Ririka took the gag off, Yumeko didn't say a word. All she could do was shake and cry. "I don't want you to think you'll make it out here alive Jabami." Yumeko cried harder. "What do you want from me Ririka.?" Ririka chuckled at that. "I don't want anything from you. I just want you to know that Mary is mine." Ririka slapped Yumeko across the face. "You're doing this all because of Mary? What would she think of this."

"She doesn't know, and won't know." Ririka said. "These two fine gentlemen behind me will take care of you for the rest of the night, and by morning you'll be dead." Yumeko looked up at Ririka in fear. "Please don't do this." Yumeko began to cry once again, begging and begging to be let go. "Nothing can save you now Jabami. You're dead."

Ririka walked away and called the two men behind Yumeko to follow her. "Kai, Akira. I want you two to torture her for the rest of the night. don't leave any blood on her though. Don't hurt her. When the clock strikes 5, Kill her. Don't leave any trace, get rid of any evidence and her body. Understood?" The two men nodded. "As you wish Ms. Momobami."

"Good." Once Ririka finished her talk with the men she headed back home to Mary. "Mary, I'm home!!" Ririka found Mary sitting on the dinning table with a worried look on her face. "Mary, sweetheart what's wrong?" Ririka asked. "No one has heard of Yumeko all day, she hasn't answered any of my texts or calls, she hasn't reached out to Ryota or Itsuki." Hearing and Seeing Mary be so worried, made Ririka blood boil, but she had go hide it.

"I'm sure she's fine love. Now I'm gonna shower and head to bed, I've had a long day." Mary nodded and Ririka planted a small kiss on her temple. Ririka felt guilty. This wasn't like her. She looked over at her phone and was tempted to call Ibara and tell him to cancel the whole thing, but she held back.

Killing Yumeko was the best thing she's ever done.

hello my lovelies, this chapter is a bit shorter and not that good. i'm extremely tired and stressed out so i decided to write this chapter out for y'all to get my mind off things. please read the announcement i posted before this chapter and also the link to my discord server is posted on my conversation board so feel free to join ;)
803words