Fight.18

A/N- this one was recommended by one of my discord kittens 😩 (p.s. join discord server link up on my conversation board)
italics-inner thoughts
Mary's POV
"Shit Ririka, I don't know what to do!" Welp, I fucked up. I got into a stupid gamble and ended up losing. Of course with Ririka being Vice President, she's gonna wanna pay off my debt but I'm not letting her, not this time. "Let me pay it off for you then!" I rolled my eyes at her. "No! Ririka you can't pay off my debt every time I lose!"

"Why not!" This girl I swear. "Because you've been doing it too much and it's not okay!" She scoffed. "I'm the Vice President, my sister literally owns the school!" "Ririka I said no goddamn it!" I threw my hands in the air and suddenly she flinched. We made direct eye contact for a second, there were tears in her eyes.

"Riri I'm sor-" I reach down my hands to cup her cheeks, but she pushes them away. "Don't touch me." She runs off and hides in our bedroom. Great. You really fucked up Mary, like always. Maybe I can fix this, or can I?
I quickly get in my car and drive to a convenient store pretty close to our house.

I get down and pick up some snacks, just some of her favorites like sour patch kids, Reese's peanut butter cups, and some other thinks she likes. Then I quickly stop by a boba shop near by to get her some milk tea boba. I drive home worried. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to leave her alone. She probably hates me.

Ugh Mary stop fucking overthinking she's fine. No she's not! You both just fought, and she ran away from you because she thought you were gonna hit her! I mentally face palm myself, by having these thoughts. As soon as I arrive home, I felt a bit of relief to see that Ririka was still home locked in the room. I knock on the door gently. "Riri open up." I say in a calm tone.

"Go away." Riri's voice was soft, softer than usual. Has she been crying? Well of course she's been crying you yelled at her! Suddenly the door opened showing a sad Ririka with tear stained cheeks. "Oh baby." My expression immediately softened. "Can I come in?" She nods. We both sit on the bed across from each other. "Look what I got you." I pull out the boba milk tea and her favorite snacks.

"Thank you Mary." She sniffed. "Riri I'm so sorry, I promise it won't happen again." She looks up at me with soft eyes. "I will only accept your apology if you let me pay off your debt." I rolled my eyes. "Fuck fine." She squealed and hugged me. "Yay!" I hugged her back. "Heh- I love you Riri." I love you too Saotome."

ayooo here's a shitty chapter i hope y'all like it tbh y'all need to give me feedback and shit so i can know what to work on but yeah here it is bye everyone ily all
578words