Pleasure. 9

Third Person POV

Tw-Smut

Heavy breathing, moans, groans, yelling, screaming was all that being heard from both Mary and Ririka. ''R-Ririka.'' The small little whimpers that Mary released begging and begging for more from her beautiful girlfriend. ''What is you want kitty?'' Ririka's voice was different it was raspy and deep, it turned Mary on a lot.  

''I-I want you to fuck me, fuck me please.'' A smirk appeared on Ririka's face. ''That's all I needed to hear.'' Ririka liked being in control. She loved seeing Mary shake under her. ''I want you to do whatever you want with me, I'm yours tonight.'' Ririka inserted one digit going slowly teasing Mary as she went.

Mary moaned softly to the pleasure  that was being given to her, but it wasn't enough. ''M-more please give me more Mistress.''  She inserted another finger going faster this time. Mary bucked her hips asking for from her. ''Look you bucking your hips Fucking whore.'' Ririka inserted another finger going faster and faster this time.

''F-fuck.'' Mary rolled her eyes back as she came closer and closer to climax. ''R-Ririka I'm s-so close.'' She removed her fingers. ''No no please don't stop.'' Mary whined. ''I want you to touch yourself while I mark your body, got that?'' Mary nodded. ''Good girl.'' Mary rubbed her clit softly as Ririka kissed her passionately.

The kiss went from a passionate one to a hard heated one. Mary fingered herself and Ririka kissed all over her neck and chest leaving a couple of hickeys. ''Ririka I'm so close please, please let me cum, I've been a good girl.'' Mary begged for Ririka's permission. ''Cum baby.'' Mary moaned loudly as Ririka started eating her out as she came. 

Ririka helped her ride out her orgasm. ''You taste so fucking good Mary.'' Ririka said. ''Open.'' Mary opened her mouth and sucked on Ririka's fingers. ''You're so beautiful Mary.'' She crawled onto Ririka's chest. ''I just wanna cuddle and sleep you tire me.'' Ririka chuckled. ''Goodnight darling sweet dreams.''

Hey lol I'm back did you miss me? ik you did. this was v much requested a lot by RiriAndMarysPet Ily all v much (say it back or else)