Cheater prt.2

a/n- I wasnt really gonna post this but since i wrote the last chapter this has been in my drafts and i dont really have anything else to post so here you go

Mary's POV

Five years later

I ended up with Yumeko but I wasn't happy. After about two years of that miserable relationship, I started seeing Ririka again. She was as gorgeous as here, thriving like she always has been, but I was stupid and cheated. Today I decided to invite her over for a cup of coffee. She was coming over for the first time in five years.

"Hey Mary!" She walked in cheerfully and hugged my right away. "You're happy today." I chuckled. "I was just excited to come over." I prepared the coffee for both of us.

Third Person POV
Ririka focused on her work a lot after breaking up with Mary, it was all business after that. She managed to double up her money and control the Momobami clan. She missed Mary a lot and never really got over her, although she never brought it up not known if Mary felt the same or not.

"Oh thank you Mary." She said when Mary handed her the hot mug. As she took a sip memories from when she used to wake up with Mary the night after and had her famous hot cup of coffee. 'Tastes just like before'  "Do you like it?" Mary asked. "It's just perfect." Ririka gave her a soft smile.

Mary had her downfall after being with Yumeko for two years she wasn't really happy. She got with many women after ending with Yumeko and developed a lot of bad habits that she dropped. When her and Ririka started talking again she finding herself again. She gained her happiness again, dropped her habits, and started getting her shit together again.

All she needed was Ririka. That's her medicine, she is what got her going everyday. "Ririka?" Mary caught Ririka's attention. "Yeah?" "How did you do when we broke up." Ririka's face went pale. She didn't wanna say anything, she doesn't wanna ruin what she has with Mary. " I was devastated, and I never got over you." She mumbled that last part. " And you never what?"

"O-oh it's nothing." Ririka tried to avoid it. "No tell me." "I never got over you Mary, I can't stop fucking loving you, I've tried to get with other people but I can't no one that isn't you." Mary was flabbergasted. She didn't expect Ririka to have the same feeling as her. "I-I'm sorry." "Don't apologize." Mary sighed. "I feel exactly the same way, I was in a terrible relationship with yumeko for 2 years then after that developed a lot of bad habits."

"I missed you Ririka, when you came back into my life, I fixed myself or I tried to at least." After that they sat in silence but it was a comfortable silence. "I missed you Mary." "I missed you too Ririka."

Shitty chapter just like this shifty ass book might delete who knows😍 here's this stupid ass chapter I hope y'all enjoyed bye bye 526words