Death. 16

A/N- this one is gonna b a sad one also
TW- death and guns

Mary's POV
Today is supposed to be our one year anniversary. The one year anniversary of me being married to the love of my life, but he took her away from me.

Flashback
"I want to gamble with you Vice President." Jun said. Ririka simply just nodded. My stomach dropped. "Riri you can't do this." Ririka took her mask off and look at my with soft eyes "It'll be okay, you know how good I am at gambling don't worry." She shot me a sweet smile which warmed my heart. "Just have faith me, have faith in you're wife."

I blushed hearing her call herself my wife. "Okay I'll believe in you darling." I planted a small kiss on her forehead. "You ready vice-prez?" Jun asked. Ririka nodded. "Don't you ever talk?" Jun asked and Ririka clenched her fists. They both sat on a table a cross from each other.

"Why don't we play a simple game of rock, paper scissors?" Jun smirked. "Sounds good to me." Said Ririka. Not gonna lie I'm a little worried but I believe in her. "Let's bet on this Vice Prez if i win I kill you if you lose you torture me for the rest of my life." Jun said. "Deal." My eyes widened she can't accept that.
(y'all know how the game works if you've watched the anime i don't wanna explain it.)

"Ririka Momobami is the winner!" Runa announced. I felt so much relief but little did i know. "What! She cheated I just know it!" Jun quickly stood up and grabbed the gun and shot Ririka twice. "Riri!!" I yelled. I quickly took off her mask and held her in arms. "Riri baby are you okay?!" "Help! Help! Someone call a fucking ambulance don't just stare!"

"Riri, darling stay with me baby please." Tears rolled down my face. "M-Mary, I love you and I'm so sorry but I can't hold on for much longer.." I watched her as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body went numb. No pulse. Nothing.. "No.. No. I can't lose you Riri come back."

The paramedics got here and took her body to the hospital. I stayed there day and night even in the surgery. "We managed to revive her, but lost her again in the process, there's nothing we can do now I'm so sorry for your loss." The doctor said. I was at loss for words. I had no expression on my face. I just let the tears fall down as my body went numb.

"I should've stopped you. My persistent Riri." I mumbled. Kirari hugged me as we both cried. I know how much Ririka meant to her and she knows how much Ririka meant to me. My wife. My everything.

End of Flashback.

I looked down at her grave with white roses. Her favorite. I placed them down gently on her grave. I sat down next it and laid my head on her tombstone. "Hey Riri I miss you." I wiped the tears off my face. "Today is our one year anniversary of being married, you know today I would have taken you to a nice dinner and then go see the stars like you always liked to do."

"You were such a precious soul, Jun is dead. After what he did he didn't last very long, two months tops." I played my ring as I thought of what to say. "Oh wow a lot has happened, two months ago Kirari proposed to Sayaka and they're getting married in a couple of weeks." I said. "So much has happened and so much has changed, but let's not focus on that."

I sat in silence crying until I felt a hand touch my shoulder. "Mary?" A familiar voice called out. "Ririka?"

Oop- should make a part two? i should shouldnt? welp anyways i hope y'all like this ilysm say it back 672words