Sweetheart .23

OMFGGGG GUESS WHO'S BACK. it's been 7 fucking months. isn't that crazy? well guys i promise i wont abandon y'all again. anyways continue on with your reading :)

Mary's POV
I can't believe it. I married a goddess. Ririka and I recently got married, and we've never been happier. Right now we're on our honeymoon, and I could say nothing could ruin this.

Third person POV
Ririka slept peacefully on Mary's chest. Mary admired her sleeping figure. How relaxed and calm she looked, how fragile she appeared. Mary couldn't help but fall in love with her all over again. Mary kissed her forehead which caused Ririka to sort of wake up.

Ririka groaned and rolled out of Mary's grasp which made her grumpy. "Hi beautiful." Mary said as she kept admiring her wife. "Why am I not in your arms right now." Ririka said an a anger tone. "Well maybe that's because you literally rolled out of my arms remember? Mary said. "Oh right.."

Ririka laid back on Marys chest as Mary held her tight. Ririka felt safe. She felt warm. She had finally found the happiness she was looking for, for years now. Mary on the other hand felt similar feelings. She's so in love with Ririka it was unbelievable for her. "Baby." Ririka said"
"yeah what's up?" Mary replied.

"I'm so happy with you right now." Mary chuckled. "So am I love." They both laid in a comfortable silence. Enjoying each other's company. Happier than ever.

yikes. yeah that was it for todays chapter. it's 4 am and i'm tired as hell. anyways now that you're done reading that read this. the reason i disappeared is because i had a lot all love for kakegurui and now it's kinda starting to grow back. a lot has happened as i was gone for a year and a half. i would love to share all that happened while i was gone. ofc that is if you guys want to know. well anyways i love you so much please stay safe and and healthy <3333
343words.